• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nothing happens? (Releasing or securing)

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
One of our chars that we always use for tasks like moving things around has some issues. When he says "I wish to release this" or "I wish to lock this down" or "I wish to secure this", he does get a target, but when clicking the object to release or lock down, nothing happens? The target just disappears and that's it. Does anyone else recognize this problem and knows a solution? It is highly annoying it's precisely on that char who has the right macros and ability to carry much and such. Just tried it on another char on the same account (the actual house owner on the house sign) and he can release things. :confused2: :frown2:

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strangely I've been having some targeting issues when using the house decorator tool today. On numerous occasions the tool gump has closed and several times the target cursor glitched out even though the tool gump was still open.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
One of our chars that we always use for tasks like moving things around has some issues. When he says "I wish to release this" or "I wish to lock this down" or "I wish to secure this", he does get a target, but when clicking the object to release or lock down, nothing happens? The target just disappears and that's it. Does anyone else recognize this problem and knows a solution? It is highly annoying it's precisely on that char who has the right macros and ability to carry much and such. Just tried it on another char on the same account (the actual house owner on the house sign) and he can release things. :confused2: :frown2:
I've had this happen to a couple of my characters before. If you go find any mob and honor it, it should fix the release/secure issue, as strange as that may sound.