• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not to Steal anyone's Job

L

Lord Kynd

But a new patch is coming soon to a Client near you:D

very true i see as i load the client and it patches a big file , whew thank god for high speed internet..
anyhow
who has picked it apart ? what is in this massive file we just got ?

C

Connor_Graham

So it looks like Wednesday for the rest of us barring any issues.

M

MoonglowMerchant

ROT is still broken.

Can you guarantee that at least the obvious mistake will be fixed in 56?

It doesn't do much good to replace a broken system with another broken system you know?

Grrrrr.

Edit: You might want to go ahead and get some official discussion going on this so QA doesn't waste their time again.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROT is still broken.

Can you guarantee that at least the obvious mistake will be fixed in 56?

It doesn't do much good to replace a broken system with another broken system you know?

Grrrrr.

Edit: You might want to go ahead and get some official discussion going on this so QA doesn't waste their time again.
I don't think Publish 55 is on SP yet.

Edit, Ah.. I see, you were assuming there will be an issue based on preview numbers provided by Jeremy.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah after this patch i cant connect to ultima online. internet is fine. no clue whats going down.

B

BartofCats

whose kidding who?? We ARE the QA team! There isnt one internally... else they would have caught on to the flaw you pointed out.

M

MoonglowMerchant

whose kidding who?? We ARE the QA team! There isnt one internally... else they would have caught on to the flaw you pointed out.
No they tested it. It's just that none of them play Siege so not one of them understood that it is nearly impossible to play long enough to get all your gains every day, therefore they re-built the system under a faulty assumption.

Yet, whenever I urge Jeremy or anyone at EA to actually bother to created a character on Siege, the response I get is that they don't actually have to play there to understand the shards issues.

:(

They just wasted design and QA time testing a system that has an obvious flaw and is built on a faulty assumption.

Oh, and all they had to do was ask and we could have told them that before they wasted that time.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can't wait to get the new publish!

L

Lady Kiara

So i think it's safe to say that trade in points are still ago....and after i stayed up all sunday making sure i had all my stuff traded in :lol: