• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not Sure If This Belongs But..

• Thread starter Broli of CKS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Broli of CKS

A Silver Steed. Do these still exist? Are they legal? I know they are rare; so thats why I posted here. If I am in the wrong forum (Tamers maybe?) Let me know, but I was wondering if there are any still left, and if they are legal or bannable. Let me know. Thanks

G

I think they need to update that list...
They accidently let sigil happenings go on allowing everyone to make sigil items and said in a different thread that they would not be punishing for doing so

G

They do, but for the most part people simply page when they aren't sure. Although your point has merit, so perhaps the rare's forum should create a new updated list and have Ryna sticky it. Maybe, this has already been done, and escaped my notice though....anyone wish to enlighten me? If, it hasn't though, I certainly think it would be worth looking into and a good reference to have on hand.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't do that.. simply because if I am wrong, I would be 'responsible' for people possibly losing their accounts or stuff.

G

Well, my thought was to confirm anything placed on the list with GM's but I understand your point.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"We reserve the right to change & update this list at any time. "

<font color="purple">they should do so

~~edit here~~ uhmm.... why are Silver Steeds illegal everywhere but Siege and Mugen, and are there still Silver Steeds on those shards? (the other shard mentioned there is shut down) </font>

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that list was out of date like a year after they posted it and it has never been updated lol

belt pouches for instance have been legal for 5 years i know for a fact...even have a screeny of a GM saying so for proof hehe

and i think we all know porto ballot boxes are legal....as are sigil items

i dont really see how in the world silver steeds could be illegal....some really old vet logs in and has one still in his stable....and ta da.....now what...hes banned for having it??....doubt it lol

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They'd probably just delete it like they did Order...

B

Broli of CKS

Well I was just trying to see how rare these were and if they were bannable. How about the old dark green SL war horse? How many of those are stil labout; and how much would of those cost (if for sale)? I am a really big mount buff and like to be different than anyone else. Any responses are appreciated =)

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they arent bannable but a GM will delete them on site, thats how i lost my wyvern and steed about 3 years ago i pulled em out so a friend could see them and not long after a GM teled me to jail to have a one on one and when we were all done both my pets were missing. Was really a sad day for me too, i have had them things forever.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legal to have and buy/sell.. not legal to obtain from the faction guards themselves.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

They'd probably just delete it like they did Order...

[/ QUOTE ]

ORDER wasn't deleted by GM's, his owner/caretaker allowed him to die peacefully in the stables (back when you had to refresh creatures in the stables every few days, circa 2001). It was after this that they decided to make ancient wyrms illegal, for some preposterous reason, as there were none known to the world at that time.

Silver steeds did exist beyond that time, but probably not much beyond. The last person who I know had a silver steed logged in one day to find his character in jail and the steed gone. I would be very surprised if any still exist today.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired