• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not sure if anyone here can help me...

G

with the Price of White and Black seeds? I picked up a bunch of each today at an IDOC...
Thanks

C

craememp

If you throw them away, they'll sprout in the landfill they'll eventually get to.

Black and white seeds.... worthless!

Rogue plants decorating garbage heaps... priceless!

G

You might as well plant em and see what you get. You'll get more for the white than black, and also campions and poppies will go for more than cactus. When I have to grow plants I use characters on my old bod gathering account that don't do anything else. I park them near a chest that has greater cure and greater poison kegs, stick a water trough nearby, and put 4 or 5 empty pouches in each persons backpack. Then I put 8 dirt filled plant bowls in each of those pouches (four on top, four on bottom evenly spaced), water each bowl twice and plant the seeds. It will take about 8-9 days of logging in once a day after server up to water and potion them before you can set them all to deco mode.

You can probably get 25-50k per white plant, depending on your shard. On Baja black plants sell very poorly, maybe 1-5k per, but different shards have different levels of interest in those.

If this amount of money isn't tempting to you, or you don't feel like messing with it, you can probably sell the white seeds for 10-20k each, not sure about the black seeds.

G

Well they are on Sonoma if anybody wants them...if not tomorrow they will go in the trash heap!!!

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently got a bag of white seeds as well, and started selling them on my vendor.

At 25K per two went on the first day, and I've since moved the price up to 50K. None has sold for this price yet, they've been sitting for 5 days.

This is on europa. Hope it can help.