• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Not sure how Im going to do this but if your interested Q me

V

Visolara16

I have a catskills account all tons of 120's
106 months
a bunch of vet rewards

but the main thing about this account is I have a ****load of just awesome stuff like 100 resist sleeves a 94 resist mempo medable with 2 mr and a mage wrestle suit that is about near perfect as you can get. I wanna just sell off my account and I know to realistically do so I'm going to have to budget it probably to a heavy duty shopper but It's probably about 400-500m worth of items and then the account on top of that plus there might be actually 75 m on the account as well

If your interested and you have a few hundred dollars to spend we can work something out meet up go over the items and find a good number for both of us. Im going to be honest I'd like to sell it all and because of that I'll discount it but I'll discount it 20-30% Im not going to discount it like 80%

Thanks

Msg me or private me and tell me who you are and the type of money your looking to spend or what your looking for and we can go from there.

D

damonAKAdemonkiller

i might be interested

icq me please got about 80 gbp to speand let me knwo

A

agpga

" Not sure how Im going to do this "

well for starters i guess you could respond to your messages. i sent you two icq's and a PM. Maybe your away but then why would you try to sell something and then go away so you couldn't respond to anyone. If thats not it you must be in the hospital so my best wishes in getting better. Merry Christmas

T

taz109

hello there im intresed in account please icq me for a chat 480 473 873 cheers