• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

not one to **** n moan

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive never been one to whine pancake **** n moan but uhm
(WEAK) or whoever the &^$^ from COM.....got enough sigil and base guards going? lmao
at least do the full run of the sigils instead of lettin em rot in your base!
stop being the good guys by halting the invasions...bunch of saints and angels or something over there

K

kalzaketh

I agree good sir, who owns brit now?,I hate having to log atamer in first just to possiby clear the house north of brit the hatred is getting old by now the crimson dragon has been slain numerous times in east brit it's getting very old and tired now, most tamers stop at the bridges heading east as the skeletal dragons guardthem hard to take agreater against the skeletals when they turn them loose on you.

B

Budweiser

(WEAK) or whoever the &^$^ from COM.....got enough sigil and base guards going? lmao
stop being the good guys by halting the invasions...bunch of saints and angels or something over there

:(....

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Do you mean npc base guards? I take it so if they are just letting them rot inside the base. The npc guards are pretty easily killable if you use a couple feilds and some explo pots. If you are not in mood to kill them all. You can bypass them by using a boat to get past the bridge. Good stealther should be able to bypass them by either route to steal the sigs...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was gonna say, I just stealth by them & borrow them for a few hrs :D.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I showed them a way around the whole thing :) The guards themselves, and alone, are not so much the issue. But there are also the captured souls or whatever they are, and traps on the bridge that draw the guards attention to you.

Those eggs needed to be in our nest, after all!