• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

not enough pvp trash talk

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what am i supposed to drink my coffee to?
LOL.... Every thread has pvp trash talk... But we have been slacking on threads in the last couple days. You should have heard me on the radio wrrad.com. I was trashing pvp and |M|. Tons of listeners.

S

suprshadow

lol what else is there to say. M is to scared to show their faces unless they over 12+ members or unless they outnumber the people they are fighting 3-1. Funny thing they actually tried to roll into ice west with the same numbers +1 more i think and got stomped so hard they all logged..

Also whats the point of starting a thread when you know M just hides in the corner and reads the thread and does not respond.

I guess we as a community can bring of the subject of how SUPR is gonna send like a few guys over to sonoma to kill M because thats their new farming place for spawns because they know 95% of the time they just stuffed on PAC.

Obv their first comeback is "SUPR IS JUST FOLLOWING US TO FARM HERE TO". That line is a very common response from a M member but even when one replys i promise you SUPR will not start a spawn on sonoma only raid and pvp and finish the spawn that was started by someone else. The person in M simply ignores everything you just wrote and restates the same thing over and over lol. I finding talking to a M is like talking to a delusional insane person because no matter what fact or point you bring up all they do is just forget what was said by you and just keep on living in their own little world like they are the best guild.. funny stuff maybe this will get some replys for you salad and you can drink the coffee and read by tomorrow morning if not i shall be back! with more!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'v been working on making the community better and reviving roleplaying.. Pacific has a poor, poor community and a mindset that proves it...

S

SUPRsalad

role playing = weird

'chain lightning crashes, a roll player dies' - LNR

B

Balian of Asgard

Im trying my best to entertain you during your morning coffee, but i started it in a diff thread :p