• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not another Sampire Question?!?

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Okay so a basic Sampire template looks like this:

120 Swordmanship
120 Bushido
120 Chivalry
100 Anatomy
100 Tactics
100 Necromancy
60 Parrying
or mix with:
120 Resist

Or at least something like that. My question is this:
What skills could you have on your suit that raises any of the above skills without losing the buffs associated? IE if you have 110 Swords and +10 on jewelry is that the same as having 120 real skill? Basically which skills can have +10, +15, +20 and not lose any of the effectiveness of having real skill? Did I make that clear enough to get an answer?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only real skill matters when using the associated mastery.
So if you are using swords mastery you want 120 real. If bushido mastery then 120 bushido real. Etc.

Non mastery skills you can use + skill on suit.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would also recommend having 100 healing skill on a soulstone to swap out with Necro for paragons. The recent events go a lot easier with healing since you can't leech from the paragons.

Kir

Journeyman
I am biased for Resist skill, so pretty much my Sampire and Warrior all have at least 110-120 Resist (with jewelry). (No anatomy in general)
But as Pawain pointed out on real skill with mastery, I believe Onslaught efficiency is determined by your Swordmanship and Tactics real skills, I could be wrong though.

My addition skills usually Bushido +14/15, Resist +10, Chiv +15 (to get all at 120).

Cork

Sage
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am biased for Resist skill, so pretty much my Sampire and Warrior all have at least 110-120 Resist (with jewelry). (No anatomy in general)
But as Pawain pointed out on real skill with mastery, I believe Onslaught efficiency is determined by your Swordmanship and Tactics real skills, I could be wrong though.

My addition skills usually Bushido +14/15, Resist +10, Chiv +15 (to get all at 120).
I keep 120 resist on a soulstone to swap out with anatomy when I need it.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know it's different for each person but use resist over anatomy and for the most part just run it like that. I'm sure if you are fighting something that has very low spell casting for a while it makes sense but for me it's not even worth the time to swap skills as I find the differences of having anatomy versus not having it to be minor compared to having resist versus not having it makes a pretty big difference on debuffs / paralyze / blood oath.