• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not Able to connect to Asian Shards After New Patch

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty much says it all = can't log onto any Asian shard after this latest patch/pub

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Given the time of your post, they are/were probably on maintenance. I've certainly had no issues logging in this morning and Sakura is my home shard.

Edit
Ok, must be some problem, logging in was fine but just noticed none of my plants have advanced a day so maintenance has not happened properly, been delayed or reverted.

Last edited:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have no issue. Rocking training on my Asian shard. :) They do go offline about noon, EST... or so.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on EST so those shards go down about 6 pm for me & no it was not at maintenance..
it was directly after the latest UO Publish -
it lasted till almost 8pm cst …though I could on just fine right after I had patched to US shards ..
but not any of the Asian Shards..
Everything at last is fine time .. was tremendously slower ...

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
had a friend who was having horrible problems getting on Miz yesterday, I got in fine "asuka also" though so not sure what the problem was

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anything I learned, in my early days with UO... ANYTHING could be an issue.

Could be a local connection issue. Could be global. Could be Nargles. :cool:

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Definitely something screwed up, logged on this morning and my plants have still not advanced a day so that's 2 days growth out the window. Bug report here we go.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of the Asian shards seem to be gone as of the last couple of minutes. It is about 1:10 a.m. Eastern Time, early Monday morning.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I had a problem logging onto the Asian shards on Saturday...
I couldn't log onto them for an hour
My husband also tried to log in, but couldn't either...
we had guild mates that could...
not sure exactly what the problem was, but I do know that my computer had an update to the video card around the time it happened.
My hubby said that it couldn't have made a difference to it...
I just know that all of them couldn't connect.

It was bad timing too, I was in the process of trading valentine gifts too
Luckily he understood & I gave him an extra for having to wait...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they're back and looks like a possible revert. not sure on the length though

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Told ya! I had no problems what so ever and been on multiple times a day. Its Nargles! Thankfully I know how to ward them off.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great to hear that random player made situations are the cause of all these problems. Will sleep better now...

There has been no revert but... and I know because I reforged some gear this morning and I still have it now. I still have a bunch of plants that have not advanced a single day in 2 days.