• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not a rare item, but...

E

Evilminion

...there doesn't seem to be an "item collectors' forum", and I figure you folks know more about the items in this game than anyone else possibly could, so I hope you forgive my post here!

I was going through my storage chests yesterday, looking to actually ORGANIZE them (yeah, right... how many times have I started that project and not finished? :blushing:), and I came across something that I've been wondering about for a while. I'm one of those packrat sorts who likes to collect one of everything I find, and I have a couple of enchanted titan leg bones. One of them is tagless; the other says "Sedante's Shin". So here's the question: is that the only named type of titan leg bone? Or are there more names out there that I might find at some point? As in, should I leave room next to these two in the box? :D

I swear, in the absence of somebody ELSE to drive crazy with my packrat-ism, I'll just drive myself completely clownshoes...

T

Teufel_Hund

"Sedante's Shin"

Is that in yellow text? If so Weapon Engraving tool..or maybe it is Ornage Text, but that would be my first guess.

E

Evilminion

Aha! :) Thank you very much; I appreciate the info. It is indeed orange text, so it must have been engraved by somebody.

Thank goodness, too; I was worried there were going to be twenty different kinds of leg bones out there and I'd have to go looking for them. Heehee!

Cheers, all!