• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nosey Rosie

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can not deny I was a little bit curious over the rumors i had been hearing of recent meetings with the King, since last year. Politics, what a headache but we all find ourselves choosing a side, good or bad, sometime in our lives we take a stand. I had found myself at the Governor meeting last night, even picked up a lil reading material too, a book propped up against the leg of my chair, un-noticed I had scooped up the book and tucked it in the folds of my skirt, to read before I went to bed tonight. My attentions had stayed with the King as he spoke ...... I had come to hear the King's views on the current on-goings of the country, affairs i had not been a part of for some time, nor had I cared. I wasn't to peoplely of a People, I seemed to do better alone. Britainia had never felt like my Home, Eodan would always be where i called home, regardless if I was a true Jukari or not, My heart would always claim them first and foremost. Yet most of my recent last few years had been in Britainia and I had tried so hard to make it my home, after all I was born here but this country had not been kind to me, ripping me from My Mother, the one person I was related to that wasn't part of any Dragon Family. My heritage from My Mother was truly UNDEAD! This part of me had always drawn me to the Cast Outs the Unsavory and Malicious people, as much as i had tried to hide that part of me, it was still there, brooding inside me. In such a state I hadn't chosen a side, stand with Britainia and the King or stand with Nu'jelm, neither felt right so sitting here I must make a choice and listening to what the King had to say and the voice of Britainia maybe I had hoped it would sway me to side with them, yet I did not know Nu'Jelm and all this fighting with them, what had been going on while I had been entertaining my own demons. Rumors had it Britainia had freed the slaves or had they? Most important what was a Sultan and what was this talk of him, and aww look a Pooka had even waltzed in, tossing the cute little Hairy thing a carrot I could be insulting it, pft oh well. Many familiar faces were here tonight, sicking into my seat so as maybe not to be noticed, I begin to read the first page of the book I had found, oops might be more convincing if I turned it right side up, and i had honestly tried listening to all the Governors but somewhere between the Governors on one side of the table finished speaking and crossing over to the other side of the King I must have nodded off.

Blinking My eyes open I realized I must have been asleep for a while, and I had honestly tried listening to all the Governors but somewhere between the Governors on one side of the table speaking and crossing over to the other side of the King I must have nodded off. A loud snore must have woken me up, my own snore as it seems. Wiping the drool from my face I look around making sure nobody's looking at me, only to see Nobody's here and Immediately I have been whisked away and tossed out to the draw bridge, wobbly-legged from not being ready to stand after waking I gather my senses and begin to smooth my hands over my head to flatten the ratted up hair standing up in the back of my head then straighten myself out brushing the skirts down from being hiked halfway up my leg, as that book falls to the ground from being tucked inside the folds of my skirt , oh dear i hope I hadn't fallen oversleeping on someone. Shaking my head I look to my feet, Bunny droppings on my shoes, PFT, that's what I get for teasing a pooka with carrots.

So here I stand on a wooden bridge looking like a street bum, poo on my shoes and still as confused on what's going on as before I had to go and be nosey and go to that meeting....so what in the World is going on?
???
???
? Welp I had seen friends at that meeting and I knew exactly where I could find them, I am headed to the Hill and THE MOLE HOLE TAVERN, oh Gawd if Dagda heard me call it that she would kill me. Thats a funny I must keep to myself. because of all the people, I know in this world she and Roberto try really trying hard to be my friend, even though I'm sure they like my Sister better. But I gotta seek allies cause something deep inside me says there's gunna be a War and possibly not a war between country's !!!!

As Daenyra
By
Daenyra
Reminding Myself it's just a game

Last edited: