• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) North Harbor House Design & Decoration Contest (Concluded)

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HouseContestFlyer.png

North Harbor Township, the Acropolis Auction House, and the City of Vesper (Atlantic) invite players of all shards to participate in a custom house design and decoration contest! The grand prize is a max storage 16x16 house in Ter Mur on the Atlantic Shard.

The theme of the contest is "Summer in Sosaria".

1597036993168.png

-PRIZES-

Grand Prize: The top winner will receive their choice of the house above (Atlantic Shard only), 400 million gold, or two (2) decoration sets from the UO Store (Kitchen, Stable, Farm, Dungeon).
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE 10,000 LOYALTY WITH THE GARGOYLE QUEEN TO ACCEPT A HOUSE IN TER MUR. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE TO ENSURE THE WINNER RECEIVES THE HOUSE IF SO DESIRED.

1st Runner Up Prize:
1st runner up will receive one (1) decoration set from the UO Store of their choice (Kitchen, Stable, Farm, Dungeon), or 200 million gold.

2nd Runner Up Prize: 2nd runner up will receive 100 million gold.

-DATES-

Submissions will be accepted from Monday, August 17th, at 12:00AM EST til Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST

Judging will take place the following day and the winners will be announced in-game at the Acropolis Auction House in North Harbor Township on Monday, September 7th, at 6:45PM EST with followup posts on Stratics and UO.com.

-HOW TO PARTICIPATE-

Submissions will be accepted in three ways:

1. Reply to this thread with pictures of your designed and decorated house following the theme "Summer in Sosaria" between Monday, August 17th, at 12:00AM EST and Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST.

2. Reply to the thread on UO.com with pictures of your designed and decorated house following the theme "Summer in Sosaria" between Monday, August 17th, at 12:00AM EST and Sunday, September 6th at 11:59PM EST.

UO.com Forum Link

3. Send pictures of your designed and decorated house following the theme "Summer in Sosaria" to [email protected].

-CONTACTS-

My Discord is Dryzzid#5091 and my ICQ is 74503058. I can also be reached at the submission email: [email protected]

Judges are still to be determined and this thread will be updated when judges are finalized.

-FINE DETAILS-

Only customizable houses will be considered for judging. Castles and keeps may be considered for future contests. All questions can be directed to me via Discord, ICQ, PM here, or via email.

House ownership must be verified in-game by winners to receive prizes.

Last edited:

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 days to go until submissions open!

A question popped up and if anyone would prefer that their home be seen ingame and "experienced" by the judges prior to screenshots being posted, you may submit the facet and coordinates (prefer X,Y but long/lat will work) of your home for an in-game showing.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I can Say Hey I wanna Enter right here?
Yep, you can either post screenshots of your home here, on the same post on the UO.com Atlantic forum, or you can email pictures or coordinates to the email above (you can use a junk email to send in submissions).

At least one person requested that their home be seen in-game which is fine, if you would prefer to give a tour of your home, you can e-mail or post the coordinates and the facet and message me to set up a time for us to come see the house. We will take screenshots and post it to the forum threads so that all submissions can be viewed by the public.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Summer Weddings At The Chapel Of Love

1598722604011.png

shhh there is a summer wedding in progress...
to proceed to the banquet hall, go stand next to the painting in the SW corner

1598725349936.png

Feeling thirsty? there is plenty of champagne to wet your taste buds...
After your partying is out of the way, go stand in the SW corner.

1598725392827.png

That will bring you within footsteps of the Chef.
You might be feeling a little tired after your partying.
Sit and relax for awhile.

I could suggest taking a nap.
Be quiet if you can, for there is a damsel in the bath tub.
Step next to the cauldron if you wish to rejoin the wedding in progress.

1598726552969.png

You gaze at the wedding in progress.
You have this feeling that you need to go check out the NE corner.

1598727108016.png

The first thing you see is the flower beds.
Right now you see sprouts coming up.
Soon the blooms will blossom and the scent will fill the air.

If you should feel a lil bit hungry, the tree has some ripe plums ready for the picking...

===================

If you should wish to see this place in person ...

1598727579941.png

======================

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The winners have been chosen!

Judges for this contest were myself, @Kuru of North Harbor, and @Syrina of North Harbor.

1st Place - @Cinderella for Summer Weddings at the Chapel of Love

2nd Place - @Khaleesi with Cherry Blossom Manor

3rd Place - Garden Apartment by Africannn (UO Forums)

I will reach out to the winners to hand out prizes as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone who submitted a house and participated in this contest.

Please keep an eye out in early October for the next house design contest!