• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player News North Harbor Halloween Deco Contest!!

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
North Harbor is offering a reward for your most gruesome.. your most terrifying.. you scariest.. houses!

Halloween house deco contest! I wanna see some murder shacks, I wanna see some spiders dens, I wanna see something that scares me.

Rules are simple;
. Scary
. Bloody
. Halloween themed

Show us what you got.
Prizes will be as follows:
1st: 1 plat.
2nd: 500m
3rd: 250m

Gold delivered on ANY SHARD!!
As we are delivering gold on any shard, we will also be taking submissions of your houses on Any Shard.

Houses will be judged as submitted through 10/20-11/9. We will announce the winner at the 11/9 Acropolis Auction which will take place as normal @ 7pm est.

How do you win?
Submit your entires through this thread.
You can also submit them through the duplicate announcement via uo.com

Any questions:
-you can visit North Harbor and talk to me or Dryzzid.
- icq @668993460
- discord Kuru #8370

We look forward to the terrifying entires to come!!!!

Last edited:

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can also be reached at ICQ 74503058 or Discord Dryzzid#5091 to answer any questions. I am usually (but not always) at the Acropolis auctions on Mondays in North Harbor.

The cooresponding UO.com post can be found here: North Harbor Halloween Deco Contest

Please post submissions either in this thread or in that thread to have your home considered for the contest.

We are doing straight gold prizes this time around, deliverable on any shard except Siege or Mugen. I will also toss in a few items for each winner, to be determined by what I can find between now and when the winners are announced.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the shard doesn't matter this time - you did not really claryfied this if you only want a specific shard ;)
So I will give you a few impressions of my Monster Museum & Shop Castle from Drachenfels. Feel free to put this in your Deco-Contest!
Castle is located South of Trinsic Moongate, Trammel.

On the Roof:
1603128206061.png
Below you can find the Halloween Themed Chamber:

1603128425247.png 1603128604654.png

and some of my dressed mannequins:
1603128342405.png 1603128786375.png

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the shard doesn't matter this time - you did not really claryfied this if you only want a specific shard ;)
So I will give you a few impressions of my Monster Museum & Shop Castle from Drachenfels. Feel free to put this in your Deco-Contest!
Castle is located South of Trinsic Moongate, Trammel.

On the Roof:
View attachment 112865
Below you can find the Halloween Themed Chamber:

View attachment 112868 View attachment 112870

and some of my dressed mannequins:
View attachment 112866 View attachment 112871
You are right. I did not clarify that as well as I should have. I will update the post.

Gairc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would like to Submit The Hungry Tree On Atlantic @ 80o 5'N, 27o 46'W . East of yew gate next too the crypts.

Is the Tree hungry? Of Course! Can the tree eat Donuts? yes! Will it eat Donuts over human flesh? no.

Floor 1
The Hungry Tree F1.png
Floor 2
The Hungry Tree F2.png
Top Floor
The Hungry Tree F3.png

Last edited:

Tori855

Visitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends: On a small island due North of Homare-Jima lies an unremarkable island cottage. Many an unwary traveler, perhaps attempting to satisfy their curiosity or perhaps thinking the island an easy conquest, have nonetheless sealed their agonizing fate as they encounter within a coven of witches and the Grim Reaper. A vender search for "Shadow's Bluff" will provide you with a ticket onto the island. Come visit...if you dare.

Shadow's Bluff Contest Entry.PNG
First Floor
Shadow's Bluff Contest First Floor.PNG
Second floor
Shadow's Bluff Contest Second Floor.PNG
Third floor
Shadow's Bluff Contest Third Floor.PNG
CC Partial view
Shadow's Bluff Contest partial view CC.PNG

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Legends: On a small island due North of Homare-Jima lies an unremarkable island cottage. Many an unwary traveler, perhaps attempting to satisfy their curiosity or perhaps thinking the island an easy conquest, have nonetheless sealed their agonizing fate as they encounter within a coven of witches and the Grim Reaper. A vender search for "Shadow's Bluff" will provide you with a ticket onto the island. Come visit...if you dare.

View attachment 113289
First Floor
View attachment 113290
Second floor
View attachment 113291
Third floor
View attachment 113292
CC Partial view
View attachment 113293
Awesome house Tori!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Happy Feet, the goblin, has trouble sleeping...
Keeps hearing "Get Off My Lawn" over and over again...

If you wish to see what Happy Feet dreams about...
she lives on Sonoma

1604840029502.png

The signs explain Happy Feet's dreams...

1604840579232.png
bottom floor 1604840247096.png

1604841216767.png
1604841253684.png
1604841303089.png
1604841351958.png
1604841379832.png
(the only container you can open and view its contents

2nd floor
1604840316629.png
1604841532320.png
1604841556303.png

3rd floor
1604840387504.png

1604840415686.png

And the roof...
1604840497580.png

1604840520333.png
1604840544742.png

Happy Feet sayz she seez hummies in classic form...
and if hummiez look enhanzed, they seez hummies differenz.

1604841863421.png

Happy Feet alzo sayz, reedz da bonez

1604841970452.png
1604841990291.png
deez hummies tridz ta stealz da eggz

Can Happy Feet wakez upz nowz?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all!

My apologies for the delay in announcing the winners - it's been a busy week for me. Thank you to everyone who submitted houses in the contest - we appreciate your continued support! That being said, here are the winners of the North Harbor Halloween Deco Contest:

1st Place: Shadow's Bluff by @Tori855
2nd Place: Haven in Hell by @Wyld Celtic Rose
3rd Place: The Hungry Tree by @Gairc

Winners may contact me via PM here, on Discord at Dryzzid#5091, or on ICQ at 74503058 to receive their prize gold. I am able to deliver to Atlantic immediately but may require a day or two if you wish the gold on any other shard.

Again, thank you to all who took the time to submit their homes :) The next contest will be winter/Christmas/solstice themed so keep an eye out and get your deco ready!

Wyld Celtic Rose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I have a girl on Atlantic that can collect for me, named her the same as the owner of the house on Catskills. This was a fun contest. Will your Winter/Christmas/Solstice themed contest be on Atlantic only or is it open to all shards, as well? I am unavailable this afternoon but I can meet up with you sometime this evening, whenever it is good for you. Again, thank you, this was fun.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great job everyone. Thank you for putting on an awesome contest for the community!!!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Congratulations to the winners.
I had a real fun time doing this contest.

Even though I didn't place in the contest,
I feel like a winner because my husband asked me to keep it the way it is.
For those of you who know Brig Din Em, know thats an achievement in itself.
So Happy Feets dream will stay on Sonoma...