• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed Normal Grey Stratics Forum Style

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there, can I please suggest that you re introduce the normal grey Stratics style. It is the one I have always used as it's easy on the eyes. I like my forums simple with minimal colours as I find it better to read :) I have always used that style and with the new introduction of this blue steel style, that one and others has now dissapeared leaving us only with the option of the UO Classic and the Blue style which I'm not a fan of either.

Thank you for your time :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks for starting the thread here, and thanks @Barian for point the initial post out.

I do want to give you some feedback on this, we've already have been discussing bring back a light color theme to replace those removed as well as a very outdated and UO Classic. When we did a poll some time back we found that UO Classic and the Dark (Quark) theme on the site were the most commonly used, and it was decided to update the Dark Theme first. But I wanted to let you know it's already being discussed, and while I can't give you an answer as to if and when, I thought you'd like to know it's been looked at.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UO Classic could be updated but not removed. Some people hate reading light text on dark background. UO Classic have black letters on brown backgrounds and that works perfectly fine.

Kats

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yuck this new look hurts eyes. I'd rather have the way it used to be. I don't believe I will be using
Stratics page much anymore. Can't find stuff like I could before. I know change is supposed to be good, but
this one not for me !
I'm sure others may like it. That's fine. This is just my personal opinion. :)

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yuck this new look hurts eyes. I'd rather have the way it used to be. I don't believe I will be using
Stratics page much anymore. Can't find stuff like I could before. I know change is supposed to be good, but
this one not for me !
I'm sure others may like it. That's fine. This is just my personal opinion. :)
We are working on a darker, grey background.

Kats

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
We are looking into options for that.
The darker page isn't what I like. I agree with DJAd..... A lighter background with a darker lettering
is what I would prefer. The dark background is what hurts my eyes.
Having the ability to toggle between a light theme, and a dark theme would be ideal.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hello there, can I please suggest that you re introduce the normal grey Stratics style. It is the one I have always used as it's easy on the eyes. I like my forums simple with minimal colours as I find it better to read :) I have always used that style and with the new introduction of this blue steel style, that one and others has now dissapeared leaving us only with the option of the UO Classic and the Blue style which I'm not a fan of either.

Thank you for your time :)
Done! Thanks for the suggestion!