• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nope, I'm not dead

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you planning on returning to Siege?
Not sure I remember my account info, lol. I guess the BIG question is, "Has Siege grown at all since I last played?" It been been at least 2 years and back then I logged in, traveled the shard numerous times without seeing anyone, that included with tracking...la

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can't speak for it's liveliness 2 years ago, but it's pretty quiet. Especially with the new event being ship based. It's been more difficult to get good steals with everyone out on the water lately, I myself pooched up my main toon using soulstones and have not yet recovered.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I actually was surprised to see I remembered my login information. It's been about 4 years since I last logged in. My house is still up and the account seems to be in order. Ran around and literally saw nobody...la

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IF you want to play with 10 players online prime time (if they do play together), go play siege. If you want to play with 30 ppl prime time , go play Catskills, if you want to play with 300+ players active , go play Atlantic

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF you want to play with 10 players online prime time (if they do play together), go play siege. If you want to play with 30 ppl prime time , go play Catskills, if you want to play with 300+ players active , go play Atlantic
Has it gotten that bad? I started on Atlantic and left because of the Trammel ruleset and all of the blessed items. I prefer to play a thief and always have...that's why I moved to Siege and Mugen (before they closed it). Is a thief even playable these days?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has it gotten that bad? I started on Atlantic and left because of the Trammel ruleset and all of the blessed items. I prefer to play a thief and always have...that's why I moved to Siege and Mugen (before they closed it). Is a thief even playable these days?
Barely... at least for me. You could hang out at some champ spawns in Fel and try to steal scrolls but outside of that there isn't much use for a thief anymore.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I play a thief on Siege. It's definitely playable it just requires way more patience than what you might prefer.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"So indeed you are still alive...." *Begins calling for the guards*

"Welcome back" :D

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol u missed ...la

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I actually was surprised to see I remembered my login information. It's been about 4 years since I last logged in. My house is still up and the account seems to be in order. Ran around and literally saw nobody...la
The food truck business must be pretty good to be able to pay for a game you claim to have not logged in, in 4 years. I would say welcome back, but it wouldn't be genuine, much like this iteration of your return won't be ;-)