• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) [NOOB] stall at New Magincia Mint

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
New Magincia market stalls are not the same thing as a vendor in a player house. Vendor Search is a huge bonus for the house vendors, for one thing. The NM stalls are typically set up to buy low, and resell high. With all of this in mind, I just want to say that the purpose of the NOOB stall in NM is not to sell or buy anything.

My goal with the stall is to provide a place for NOOBs to go to get a rough idea of value on commodities for Siege. This means that the stall will try to list the buy price at the high end of fair. That is to say, the stall will display the most a player could reasonably expect to charge for their wares. This should, hopefully, provide a baseline price to allow them to be able to offer others more if they want to buy things quickly, or sell cheaper if they want quick sales.

The NOOB stall will typically have the limit set below what is already in stock, so that it will rarely be actually buying anything - but the price will still be listed for people to see. If I do want to buy something, then I raise the buy limit and pay well for quick results.

I am not a merchant. I am running around Siege stalls and vendors, and asking in GC, trying to get fair prices. Some things I am just going to make up until I get accurate info. I ask that if you happen to notice anything on the stall at a ridiculous or unfair amount (low or high), please let me know so I can adjust accordingly.

This will be an ongoing project, and I will be reusing this thread to update as I add categories. If a resource can be crafted, that is typically the section it can be found in on the stall. Thus far, the stall is showing:

* Cloth, Leather, Tiger Pelts, Bone, Abyssal Cloth, Arcane Gem
* Granite and Sand
* Ingots and Saltpeter
* Blackrock, Crystalline Blackrock, Large Gems, Crushed Glass, Powdered Iron
* Small Gems

More to come!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I did see one price out of line - crystalline blackrock you have listed at 5000 - that would be absurdly cheap (imo) since I have been paying 10-15k per.