• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Noob question. How i get to magnica now days?

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

Must i sail ower to it? or is it another way?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a portal near the Trinsic docks.

On some shards, there's still a ferry service from the Trinsic docks as well.

-Galen's player

G

There is a large brown &amp; gold teleport pad beside Trinsic docks. It's even got some lovely sparklies, too, so you really cannot miss it.

I know you to be a long time Felly player, Nisse, I'll gladly show you.

If you're opposing faction, it goes without saying that I will have to kill you first.

The good news, of course, is that the telport and boat both still work very well even when dead.

G

recall/sacred journey?

was trying to go to moonglow yestersay hit my magnica rune by mistake, it worked. just tried it my rune still works

or take the teleport pad in trinsic down by the docks.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should find all your old methods work. It was published some time ago that this would be the case. Dont gate someone there for compassion tho cos that still DOESNT work.