• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Noob question.. But!?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I see you are using the EC... I think there is a tool in the Actions menu where you can get the Color ID... not sure if that's exclusive to Pinco's UI or not but I'm pretty sure it's in the default UI. Anyway you just use the Color ID and it often tells you what color it is.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like most of it is just invulnerability blue and the skirt is glacial.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Invulnerability blue you used to be able to get from the Japanese promotional tokens... not sure now if it's in the in-game store...

It was one of the rewards you could chose from Treasures of Tokuno many years ago.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pigments of tokuno, once an event where you could swapped 10 minor arties into 1 greater arti - colors are now buyable at the Store now under "Equipment".

Btw.... how to get this glacial on the clothes? Is this a special trick? ;)

upload_2017-4-22_8-55-5.png

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Btw.... how to get this glacial on the clothes? Is this a special trick?
Glacial clothes was made by an exploit a long time ago.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Correct... Rather like the Europa Gold and those invisible cloaks and such...

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
.... more ugly stuff only very special persons need - I know :)
To my personal opinion this colors hopping-in-your-face-at-once have nothing to do with the mediaval theme the game still have - but over the years I've learnd that no own other need to have my taste ;)
I always wonder where people could have the knowlegde to make these stuff, but Europa Gold is now implated to Clean-up Britannia - the goldcolor you can choose there I think is as similiar to the Europa Gold. Time to implate the Glacial too - for 500.000 points perhaps ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
.... more ugly stuff only very special persons need - I know :)
To my personal opinion this colors hopping-in-your-face-at-once have nothing to do with the mediaval theme the game still have - but over the years I've learnd that no own other need to have my taste ;)
I always wonder where people could have the knowlegde to make these stuff, but Europa Gold is now implated to Clean-up Britannia - the goldcolor you can choose there I think is as similiar to the Europa Gold. Time to implate the Glacial too - for 500.000 points perhaps ?
People like their pixel crack... what can I say.

As for that stuff I don't think I have any of that stuff. I have some various colors and stuff and some of the various colors came from that gift we got long time ago when you could pick one article of clothing and the special color... and then there is the slime dyed stuff...

And there is the stuff that came from trick or treating that was then given as a dye tub...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish they would give us invisible dye for cloth so we don't have to see aprons, cloaks, caps, hats, etc.
So we have just armor showing with out all the other cloth items.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did that turned my Mace and Shields into the Circlet, Crimson into the Woodland Belt and my Robe into the ..... god forget the word shoulder pads. I know they have a name but I'm terrible with names. Anyway I like it much better.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish they would give us invisible dye for cloth so we don't have to see aprons, cloaks, caps, hats, etc.
So we have just armor showing with out all the other cloth items.
I think he's talking about the duped Cloak of Shadows, it was Ethereal, not invisible, it just didn't show up on the black background of your paperdoll. The Cloak of Shadows originally dropped off an an Image of Minax when she attacked Umbra on Napa Valley. I was there, and saw the cloak get looted off the corpse (was before instanced loot). A certain well known duper on Napa at the time had bought it from the person that looted it, and shortly afterwards, Ethereal looking cloaks began to appear on vendors in Luna. The same duper is the one that was also responsible for the duped Shrouds of Tal'keesh (another Napa EM item).

Last edited:

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And than most of the cloth I think would be cut off to make stackable bolt of cloth producing other tailor skill based cloth to wear (skirts and so on..).
I do this nowadays with the plain dress you get somethimes doing sea maps - this wedding dress.

I suppose this certain known duper no longer excist....;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And than most of the cloth I think would be cut off to make stackable bolt of cloth producing other tailor skill based cloth to wear (skirts and so on..).
I do this nowadays with the plain dress you get somethimes doing sea maps - this wedding dress.

Well if you listen to any of the current hype there are no more dupe bugs to exploit... so he probably moved on... got bored.

As for what you are saying I think many of us have done just that with the wedding dress among other things... there is quite a bit of "tangle" cloth out there. Just seems to me that cutting up a bunch of tangles would be seriously expensive...

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tangle.... if you are the typ "Die a lot" like me - yes it's very expensive....

Btw... did I already said that I hate Spiders..... *twinkles*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tangle.... if you are the typ "Die a lot" like me - yes it's very expensive....

Btw... did I already said that I hate Spiders..... *twinkles*
What is wrong with spiders?

Personally I love spiders... I don't kill them ever unless they do something dumb... like try to build their web on my computer... Or... jump on me.... or the worst offense... Crawl on the floor like a beetle bug or cockroach. I have nightmares about cockroaches. So I don't much care for those nasty bugs in Doom... But Spiders eat bugs ..... therefore they are my friends. Though according to some of my friends I send them to people to spy on them or force them to think of me .....

I can stand to have spiders in my house but cockroaches and I will never occupy the same dwelling...

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
So much useless but priceless excessive in game knowledge here!! I love it.

But yes neon colors in a medieval fantasy setting is kind of odd.
I colored my gorget gold and it makes me look like i'm wearing a scarf. I think I semi look like a cowboy with a fishing road.

Attachments

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hate them since my older brother put a big wolf spider into a marmelade glas as I was a child - and I'm not a Drow ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's good... Well IMO whatever floats your boat... Most my characters dress fairly sensibly... and not real flashy.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I do like that a tamer mage bard can pretty much wear anything that has 100 LRC leaving it open to hold random items, my fishing rod has spell channeling and +20 vet in it.
And no i don't fish lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I do enjoy the more calming side of Ultima so that might be an option in the near future.
If you like the more calming side then it might very well be right up your alley... I rather enjoy it. Rather like doing the city trade deals too.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haven't seen him in 8-9 years. The guy used to run around on a Blaze Cu Sidhe, wearing an obscene amount of obviously duped gear/clothing. He even GMed the useless Item ID skill, just so he could have the title of "Grandmaster Merchant". He was referred to as the "King of Dupers".