• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Noob Question About Training

Wilma

Adventurer
I'm still new to taming and have tamed a lot of creatures, but have yet to train any. I was looking over the Pet Planner Calculator thingy on uo-cah and noticed at the bottom of the page for the magic, it has this warning about having more than 3 abilities selected for the Cu. Then it says if the pet had no magic to begin with, I can have 4. The part I was wondering about was, it says I need to train the magic part last. Does that mean just for that section, or for the whole page? Do I need to do that part after everything else including the hit points and mana, or is it just talking about that last section for the abilities and magic?
thanks

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It's just for the abilities and magic, rest can be done in any order.

Fillip

Visitor
It doesn't matter, just make sure you have enough magic points if you decide to learn it for the last step.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Usually works from the bottom up. Choose abilities at the bottom of the list first

gwen

Slightly Crazed
It works even better going to Test Shard , taming many pets of kind you like. You can insta-bond them , insta- level them up and try all those weird skill combinations you had in your mind. Some of those will not work because of wrong order, lack of slots for magic on given pet, etc... it it is better then ruin a pet you had high expectations , waste several scrolls, and one week of bonding time.