• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Non-Sosarian Entity in Britain

Vanidor

Visitor
Can anyone please shed some light to the Non-Sosarian Entity In Britain right across from the West Brit bank? And if so has anyone found or located the blue data pad that it is looking for help to find?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
no clue but I ran into one of those at a shrine while I was wandering around yesterday . I think it was spirituality in Tram.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
OK the Non Sosarian is directing you to the lake/pond area where we fought at the Thursday EM event- You will find the book next to trash bin/Benches- East Brit
Finding the book was the easy part
Bennu has it written in code
I have spent several hours trying to decipher it ;{

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK the Non Sosarian is directing you to the lake/pond area where we fought at the Thursday EM event- You will find the book next to trash bin/Benches- East Brit
Finding the book was the easy part
Bennu has it written in code
I have spent several hours trying to decipher it ;{
there are also entities at the valor, compassion, and spirituality shrines that say non english phrases that a cryptogram calculator could not decipher. although one phrase is from war of the worlds. edit Day the earth stood still

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has anyone made any progress on this? Can anyone enlighten me on the non-sosarians? Does anyone know what the Prime is?