• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Non-Replica Spined Enhanced Orc Chieftain Helm 30 HCI

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***SOLD***

Selling the real, non-replica version of the Orc Chieftain Helm with 30 HCI. This has been blessed with Spined Leather for the additional 40 luck so it has 140 luck total.

Starting bid is 400 mil.

Buyout is 500 mil. Auction ends Wednesday at 9:00 PM EST unelss buyout has been reached.

ICQ 795598

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These are a very hot commodity atm. You should have np getting atleast the opening offer. I made my billions (78 Currently on ATL) using these in Shame and now that I have the gear and jewerly sets that I have I cant bring myself to stop pvping to do Shame. The items u get in that dungeons are a gamechanger thats for sure.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yardman you got a very nice piece. That 30 HCI opens so many options in PVM and PVP both. I made a nox deathstrike template around one not too far back and let me just say WOW did it open up some options on the jewels for skills that werent normally there.