• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

non-existing walls.

• Thread starter festrmentmagnet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

festrmentmagnet

I'm in EA-Land trying to build my house and one sim will build walls and when I switch over to my other sim, the walls are not there.

This is making things very difficult.

Anyone else have this problem?

S

Sean Kendrick

yea alot of weird bugs in EA-Land. I was in my house yesterday and saw a pool where there wasnt one. I had to leave and come back.

I also witnessed the "gimme that laptop" bug. Where two sims go for a laptop and one grabs it while the other gets it stitched into his/her hand. Havn't seen this one in a few years.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I also witnessed the "gimme that laptop" bug. Where two sims go for a laptop and one grabs it while the other gets it stitched into his/her hand. Havn't seen this one in a few years.

[/ QUOTE ]

That one definately happened at the beginning of TC3. I think it has always been around but the odds of it happening are more when you have small houses, 20+ sims, and only 2-4 laptops.

G

Yes, that laptop bug has been around since they were first introduced. It has been the source of amusement for a long time.

I

imported_Qute Pi

The only thing that worked for me was making my 2nd sim leave the property and come back, then they were able to see everything I had built up till then.

The laptop bug is amusing lol. Some bugs are a pain, some aren't so bad...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

I'm in EA-Land trying to build my house and one sim will build walls and when I switch over to my other sim, the walls are not there.

This is making things very difficult.

Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I built two white fence walls upstairs on my lot. And only one of my sims could see them. However, after resetting house and exiting game, the walls that I built did re-appear.