• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nominations have started

Turkish

Journeyman
Anyone know if Chareos is planning to run Minoc again? If not I'll nominate one of my characters just to keep that SSI town buff running.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will Hoogata be attending the governor meetings?
If not, then we should set up a debate where the two candidates can reveal their plans for the future of Minoc.

Turkish

Journeyman
Hoogata would try, but it's late at night for that sleepy little sampire. I think future plans for Hoog include keeping the SSI buff, and stacking that treasury with more mythical cargo than Hoog could even count.

Turkish

Journeyman
If James were excited about joining the Governors' meetings and keeping SSI, I would certainly vote for you. Sampires are sketchy as a head of state anyway...

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not one to run for political office, but I still have a vote. That being said, my vote can be bought with cookies .. just putting that out there

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would Hoogata attend the meetings if elected?

My plans were:
evict The Oppression
request additional slaves
argue with Amber Witch
wear a funny helmet

Disclosure: I've been a sampire now and then. I don't really like doing that because I'm not an elf, and elves get all the good clothes.

Turkish

Journeyman
Yes, I think Hoogata would attend when possible.

Hoogata's Basic Plans:

SSI Buff for Minocians (Minocers?)
Stuff that treasury with looted treasures.
Kidnap EM Obsidian; create robot replica that only hosts impossible EM events.
Eradicate the Vesper Cooties at any cost.
Fill James's Mailbox with garbage.
Trick people into doing Doom Gauntlet runs.
Support new Players by not letting James get them killed.
Trick Vesper citizens into letting James get them killed.
Definitely not start a war with Vesper, probably.
Prepare for winter.

In case you were wondering, as King of Luna I was planning on doing basically nothing.