• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Nominate Players for Ithaca Charter Committee

O

Odyss3us

It has now been almost three weeks since the Ithaca organizational meeting noted here: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-lake...organizational-meeting-notes-action-plan.html.

It is time for people to put up if this town is going to happen. There has been much positive feedback surrounding the idea I put forward but very little action. The time for that to change is now.

As detailed in the post above, we would like members of the general community to nominate and serve on the charter committee so that our organizational structure will be broadly accepted. The two players who have placed houses in the Ithaca Township (myself and Woodsman) would be on this committee and YOU can nominate and elect three others.

If others would like to place, or join their houses to the township, please post here as well. JT is very interested in developing a North Ithaca Township by the Vesper bank bridge. I was able to finally get in touch with one of the keep owners and he is possibly interested in joining the town as well.

As I said before I think that Dreamy and Necro Guardian both would make fine members on this committee, but it is up to you to nominate others so that we can have an election.

Please post your nominations here no later than Friday, February 25th at 11:59PM CST. If there is not widespread participation on this thread, or on the one I will be posting on UO Forums, I am not sure if there is any way forward with this idea.

Thank you,

Jason Lind / Lord of Lords