• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Noble?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did the people who placed houses in New lands become noble?? Been killing stuff for quite awhile and still just a friend to the Queen. Just wondering lol.. :cursing:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quests, and killing the slasher and champ boss's give ya some nice points i think

C

Cloak&Dagger

There was some sort of a guide on uhall about how a guy and a few friends did it in just about 4 hours or so, not even killing anything to high end.

F

five oclock

hey..just give the bear some Ale...

Na..I wont make ya noble..But you will still have your legs :D

S

Salya Sin

Yes, you do have to have 10k loyalty points to become a noble. A guildmate did it very quickly. If you travel to the (true, not UO map) north-ish from the royal city and find that sandy/lava pit area... there are stone siths there. He stood there for quite some time and just casted EV's. It's a quick spawn... he was 10k in just a few hours.

There is also the Museum quests given by Axem the Curator (Royal City). Three different Quests... first is the Pottery shards (10 of them), second is the tattered pages (5 of them), and third is the untranslated text (only 1). You turn in and in addition to a nice bag of rewards... one being a possible special addition or 1st edition book.. you get loyalty pts. The rewarded items and loyalty points depends on which level of quest you complete... the third one has the greatest as it gives perfect gems and about 15k in gold.

Also... another good way is to do the Hunter quest given by Percoleum in the open air market (Royal City). He will ask you to kill a number of creatures... BUT... he gives an AWESOME bag of rewards... at least 20 magical residue and the possibility of a special book. You can easily gain loyalty points just doing this quest over and over.

You might also try Farmer Nashes Quest in Ter Mur... it's easy and he gives great unraveling loot! Good loyalty points gained there as well.

Hope that helps!

D

Drazasamus

the stone sliths was where i got all my loyalty from... but it took me about 6 hours with pets

Z

zeroshade

I did it in an hour on my bushido chiv warrior fighting raptors with a whirlwind weapon and eoo, not stopping to loot.

Raptors give 20 loyatly each and you can take on up to 9 at a time.

D

Deb

Yep pretty easy to get loyalty up, after scouring the land I decided to
not place there as most of it looked like Tram/Malas and I didn't want
to lose storage space. So many new things for decoing:thumbup:

D

Drazasamus

i placed with max storage space, just not 18x18... so i lost floor space... my house is the rising sun just south of the moongate that isn't working yet XD

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to buy one of the small houses up the stairway over looking the water. Or a super nice 18x18 or another special spot in Ter Mur. Will pay well.

D

Drazasamus

those two on the steps are nice... didn't notice they were there at fisrt :p