• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Woman on the Blizzard Dev Panel?

J

JulieXP

Ok Blizzard, I noticed something peculiar while watching the WWII video from this past weekend.

You are clearly missing the touch of a woman on your development team!

If you have all guys on the panel, you're missing the diversity and uniqueness of a woman's perspective (and only a woman can bring that to the game) :)

I propose we add one female to the next dev panel at Blizzcon, I am farly convinced that this voice of reason will bring us all the much anticpated player housing.

L

Lag

Ok Blizzard, I noticed something peculiar while watching the WWII video from this past weekend.

You are clearly missing the touch of a woman on your development team!

If you have all guys on the panel, you're missing the diversity and uniqueness of a woman's perspective (and only a woman can bring that to the game) :)

I propose we add one female to the next dev panel at Blizzcon, I am farly convinced that this voice of reason will bring us all the much anticpated player housing.
I'm 98% positive that was an exact post from the WWI forum. Anyway, they apparently do have women devs, just none attended the WWI.