• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons NO RESERVE Auction ends Saturday 1/27 4:00pm EST

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All items have minimum 10m bid and bids are in increments of 10m.

Ends Sat 1/27 4:00pm EST - 10 min rule applies

icq 382-462-294

Buyout offers may be discussed

#12 sold via buy out

upload_2018-1-25_10-23-32.png

upload_2018-1-25_9-15-8.png

upload_2018-1-25_9-16-51.png

*12 is not enhanced, still chance for 5hci/10dmg inc

Attachments

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO RESERVE Auction ends Saturday 1/27 4:00pm EST

I am considering bidding, but I am confused. Are the items "no reserve" or is there a 10M minimum bid?
Well considering the minimum bid increment is 10m, and the items are currently 0, the minimum winning bid would be 10m. This would be to prevent someone bidding 500gp and the next bid would need to be 10m + 500gp.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well considering the minimum bid increment is 10m, and the items are currently 0, the minimum winning bid would be 10m.
Ah, OK so they aren't NO reserve. There is a 10 M reserve. I got confused by the title. Which insinuates there is NO RESERVE. You probably want to change that. But all good. Thanks for the clarification.

#12 10M.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, OK so they aren't NO reserve. There is a 10 M reserve. I got confused by the title. Which insinuates there is NO RESERVE. You probably want to change that. But all good. Thanks for the clarification.

#12 10M.
I'll leave it alone but thanks for your input

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plz contact me at icq 382-462-294 for ur winning items