• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] No plain tribarrel cactus seeds

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I've been trying to get some plain tribarrel seeds since I started gardening and never got a single one while they are mentioned to be one of the three basic plain seeds.

I got tons of fern and campions and colored seeds, including tribarrel and simple barrel cacti which should not drop as they are not one of the basics, but anyway...

Is tribarrel a rare, or did seeding change, or what?

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there's a bug with the system now where instead of tribarrel, it's randomly one of any of the seeds - so it makes the tribarrel really hard to get.

if you mention what shard you're on, perhaps someone would be able to help you with some seeds.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see, that's wicked :)

I'm on Drachenfels, but i can wait, I'll hunt for more seeds hoping I'll get the one I need one day or another, no worries :)