• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No more Mr. Nice guy!

A

AntiOTF

Lately, I've been trying to turn into a decent player/person, by not [censored] talking, not rezz killing, very little to no looting, etc. etc. But when I'm on top of my roof afk (not macroing a damn thing), just away from keyboard to tend to rl stuff, and I come back to see someone cast the little spellweaving creatures in my house, is just pathetic.

Now I have lost some really good gear for no reason at all. had I lost it in battle, then I would not have a problem with that, or had some thief stole it, that would have been ok too. But to let it all go to waste on top of my roof, just because some asshat wanna playa hate for whatever reason, pisses me freakin off.

Ok, you guys want a prick, you got one now! I promise you, you aint never seen a asshat like the one I'm about to become. You've all been warned.

Just remember, I was really trying to change, and while going through my transitional period, you guys done nothing but provoke me to no end. The things that are about to happen is no fault of mine, but it is yours. You guys wanna play? Let the games begin. *goes to grab hiding and stealth soulstones*

G

*chuckles* Tell us how you really feel. Just log out. If you are AFK you are gambling.

P

pikon198

whats your ingame name so i can recognize one asshat from another... cause lord knows there are quite a number already.

A

AntiOTF

Top 3 suspects:

1. Weakling
2. Te'Kan
3. Tetsujin

Beware!

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

whats your ingame name so i can recognize one asshat from another... cause lord knows there are quite a number already.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be the one standing over 40 ress killed corpse talking mad smack and laughing.

P

pikon198

snap a pic ide like to see, please be sure to include a name though

A

Azural Kane

lol... you're whining about Nature's Fury? Do you realize how full these boards would be if everyone did that. Lawl.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

lol... you're whining about Nature's Fury? Do you realize how full these boards would be if everyone did that. Lawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not about Natures fury, but about losing 25 mins worth of work to get geared properly, then to come back to puter dead with my corpse decayed.

P

pikon198

yea but like i was told and countless many were told, "this is siege" expect the unexpected and your safe almost no where, cause you never know when a random person may pass by and spot you!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Most of the heavy PvPers in KoC take that long to gear up each and everyday, and loose top knotch gear like that, then listen to how god like they all were for all killing it outta us, you never know who could have done this, it could have been anyone, thats why we have built safe rooms on our houses for us to log out into and check you floor tiles and your corners...

Have a Tear Filled Cupcake!

I

imported_mo'gluk

well i will narrow your list down the guy playing Te'kan is newly returned to UO and I would be very surprised if with a few hours of playing was laying down natures fury, in fact I am not sure if that char even had spellweaving... it might have but i hadn't done the arcanist quest yet unless my bro did it...

A

AntiOTF

Ok, maybe I overreacted a lil bit, I have calmed down a lot, but it still makes me wanna kill anything with a heartbeat. I had on HCI 30 with about 29 dmg increase on jewls alone. Even logged on a mule char to make agility and str pots. I was prepared to live for at least 48 hours!

Mo: I saw Te'kan walking around in vamp form, with a staff of Pyro, he looked pretty dangerous to me. Besides, him and Tet were the only ones I seen in the area. And as for Weakling, he just like doing things liike that.

I

imported_mo'gluk

well I know he was I gave him the staff

was this out in the middle of nowhere if so.I can explain it if you would like. PM if you would a more private conversation

I

imported_Weakling

WHAHAHAH.................
Dont cry, just log out next time.

G

awww come on now antiotf let it all out tell us how you really feel.

serious if you gonna afk macro skills dont cry about dying afk to some noob.

J

Jessie.Owens

Wahhh

You do know you can hide inside your house right ?

Lowell

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ya that Cheapsuit was quite a character, I remember one time he screenshotted himself killing Tetsujin afk inside of the OTF vendor house

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Lately, I've been trying to turn into a decent player/person, by not [censored] talking, not rezz killing, very little to no looting, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh, thats nice.
<blockquote><hr>

Ok, you guys want a prick, you got one now! I promise you, you aint never seen a asshat like the one I'm about to become. You've all been warned.

[/ QUOTE ]I beg to differ:

<blockquote><hr>

Just remember, I was really trying to change,

[/ QUOTE ]heh, obviously not very hard!

I

imported_Magnolia

Anti... we all have safe rooms for such as this... if you have any questions about how to make one or to make your whole house safe... just ask and we will help you and even send someone with great ability to infiltrate with natures to test it... I always build my whole pvping supply houses safe and my enemies were always more than willing to come and test it for me when I asked them to..

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was prepared to live for at least 48 hours!

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, what an epic fail. prepare for battle equipping for days and loose your things not even having left your own house yet.

*claps*

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Oh trust me man, I feel your pain, i lost a suit and some top notch gear once to BG when they had a revealer outside our KoC guild house, i was actually hidden, but I guess I was to close to wall and got detected, (not quite sure) Krystal should laugh about this, but i had my dreads revenge unblessed on me, that i bought from her and had just equiped it and put some Dope on it, Wife yells at me, kids are fighting Blah blah, came back Im dead Ghost, Uber suit, killer weapon, almost bought a New computer that night also, cause i was about to throw it.....man i was mad....I feel ya, it was my fault i shoulda been in safe room,

No Cupcake For Me!

T

Thelonious

Lets see - it should take a total of 14 minutes for your corpse to decay to bones and disappear totally...
My guess is that the logout timer is probablt less than that...

No need to say much more...

G

corpse decays 100% in about 10 minutes (mind you it used to be 7 minutes) and the log out timer was exteneded from the same 7 minutes to 15 minutes

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll be the one standing over 40 ress killed corpse talking mad smack and laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the spirit ! Keep the good work and I might invite you for a pleasant PKing trip again...
Thats what blues deserve !!! AAhhh It always makes me drop an emotion tear when I see a nice true PK arising... So good.. :}