• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No more crying

R

rockkandy

oh yeah? U think so huh? Hmm me too. Nice to know that a tree stump in the background has ANYTHING to do with me selling a house. Thanks for that.

O

Old Man of UO

Except this is what it is supposed to look like. This was snapped outside your house. Notice that there is more to the tree than just a stump!

C

Chaotic Destruction

Does it really matter whats in the background. He's selling a keep..do you want it or not? Not that hard of a question

O

Old Man of UO

Does it really matter whats in the background. He's selling a keep..do you want it or not? Not that hard of a question
Yes it does matter if he is using a hack, and dumb enough to post his own cheat. I care enough about the game to point out cheating, don't you?

R

rockkandy

question... How does a tree stump denote cheating? How exactly does one "cheat" with pictures of tree stumps?? I think there is more here that you aren't saying as to why you feel the need to hijack a "for sale" thread with your accusations of cheats and hacks.

Maybe someone should get a life. UO is a nazzi free zone last time I checked.

H

Hok'Nath

question... How does a tree stump denote cheating? How exactly does one "cheat" with pictures of tree stumps?? I think there is more here that you aren't saying as to why you feel the need to hijack a "for sale" thread with your accusations of cheats and hacks.

Maybe someone should get a life. UO is a nazzi free zone last time I checked.
Or maybe you shouldn't run a modified game client... that is illegal.

R

rockkandy

OR... Maybe you and old man and everyone else for that matter should read the stratics TOS a bit harder and keep your comments and accusations to yourselves and out of my thread. Kthx

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does he get 2 Ultima Onlines (On Task Bar)? If this is legal please let me know how to do this.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oki, 2 issues here:
1 The picture - Roc Rule O.
Activities that are against any games' Terms of Service or the User Agreement are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network. This includes, but is not limited to, third party programs, game item sales for real world goods, power leveling services, and/or links to such items.
Remove it as soon as possible please.

2. The '2' uo clients - in Windows XP one of the task bar options is 'group similar task bar buttons'. As far as windows is concerned, uo and uoa are 'similar task bar buttons'. The menu bar at the top clearly shows uoa information, there is not uoa button on the task bar, therefore the other 'uo client' is in reality uoa. No rule broken.

R

rockkandy

again. Where was a rule broken?? Nothing was advertised or promoted. The tree stump was and still is not the topic of this thread. And as it mentions in the tos of stratics. Pictures are not deemed as viable "hacker" proof as there are multiple graphics programs that can modify a picture after it has been taken. Thus the verbal warning I recieved is unwarranted along with all of the accusations and such. Heck if you really wanna know I wasn't even the one that took the pic because I don't have a screen shot utility. And am too lazy to do it the long way. So keep flaming and I'll still make my sale.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, my uo assist does not group up, but i am sure your right.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It depends on how many programs you have open whether it stacks uo and uoa or not, it will only do it if there are too many programs to fit them all in separately, that's if you have that option ticked in your task bar options at all.