• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Mac OS X release scheduled?

G

As TSO has picked up recently with the amount of people now working on TSO and it's future, I was just wondering if EA are ever going to release a Mac OS X version of TSO, as I've noticed you can get "The Sims" and "The Sims 2" in Mac OS X version.

G

It is something they want to do, but it clearly down the priority list behind getting this game up & running, merged and bug free.

G

that would be awesome so i dont have to use windows...then i would never have to switch to bootcamp ever again

G

There are easily more Linux users than Mac users... I would love to see a port to Linux!

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

There are easily more Linux users than Mac users... I would love to see a port to Linux!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 110%. It would be great to be able to run this on my Mandriva box.

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

The real question is: Will they profit from making a port to Mac? Unfortunately, no
Unless all 4 Mac users can create like a bazillion accounts!