• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No love?

• Thread starter imported_Death of Hemp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Death of Hemp

Since I have joined KOC, I have already been accused of using cheats and I've been banned from no less than four different vendor houses.

First of all, if you're goin to attack me then run into a house, I am going to try to finish you off in that house. Just because you choose to run to a vendor house I'm not allowed to keep fighting you? Ridiculous!

Second of all, I don't, never have and never will speed hack. I am certain that 99% of Siege does not speedhack and that 99% of the hacking accusations are false. I have seen a ton more lag spikes and disconnects lately which I think a lot of us are blaming on other players when we should probly be blaming EA. I find it ironic that the ONE person who speeds MOST obviously is not in KOC, yet everybody likes this person (including myself) and nobody calls them out. I, on the other hand, get accused of it just because I joined KOC. Very closeminded. And before someone gives the "guilt by association" speach lemme clarify.....my point is that most of what people accuse and assume is inaccurate to begin with.

On top of this, it is not OK for any NEW players to be around fighting. If I see them, I will kill and dry loot them from now on. I am not going to waste my time trying to play politics with the NEW guild leaders and file complaints about individual players. NEW members are allowed to crossheal and jump into any fight they want as long as its against KOC and nobody says anything, but the second we kill one any of them there are several posts about it. Allow me to save you some time in the future; I will kill, dry loot and res kill any NEW who is on my screen with not apologies. They need to be in remote places training their skills up. I'm sick of being suprised by them attacking me when I'm low on hps, or standing in gz healing other blues who are attacking me. They all must be purified!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Since I have joined KOC, I have already been accused of using cheats and I've been banned from no less than four different vendor houses.

First of all, if you're goin to attack me then run into a house, I am going to try to finish you off in that house. Just because you choose to run to a vendor house I'm not allowed to keep fighting you? Ridiculous!

Second of all, I don't, never have and never will speed hack. I am certain that 99% of Siege does not speedhack and that 99% of the hacking accusations are false. I have seen a ton more lag spikes and disconnects lately which I think a lot of us are blaming on other players when we should probly be blaming EA. I find it ironic that the ONE person who speeds MOST obviously is not in KOC, yet everybody likes this person (including myself) and nobody calls them out. I, on the other hand, get accused of it just because I joined KOC. Very closeminded. And before someone gives the "guilt by association" speach lemme clarify.....my point is that most of what people accuse and assume is inaccurate to begin with.

On top of this, it is not OK for any NEW players to be around fighting. If I see them, I will kill and dry loot them from now on. I am not going to waste my time trying to play politics with the NEW guild leaders and file complaints about individual players. NEW members are allowed to crossheal and jump into any fight they want as long as its against KOC and nobody says anything, but the second we kill one any of them there are several posts about it. Allow me to save you some time in the future; I will kill, dry loot and res kill any NEW who is on my screen with not apologies. They need to be in remote places training their skills up. I'm sick of being suprised by them attacking me when I'm low on hps, or standing in gz healing other blues who are attacking me. They all must be purified!

[/ QUOTE ]

"A Fine Job MiLord*

As The Dark One would say...

G

Well said, milord !
And I add to that :

Im also often criticized for joining KOC by some old friends. Some of them even complain a lot when I kill them (for being in different teams) but when they dismount me in front of several naked tamers to have me dead its all fine, no complaints....Ridiculous !
They say KOC are a bunch of cheaters and blah blah blah... As far as I know, nobody uses any kind of illegal program around me. And even if someone did, that doesnt mean I would start using as well.

I have never used any pathetic cheats or programs and never will. Simply because I think its pathetic, it ruins the game. As a gamer, I like to have balance and competition. Those that need certain "advantages" to win are real losers ! Id rather lose all my stuff on a good balanced fight than loot the enemy because I won using cheats...

The same feeling goes to exploiters, that dont use cheats but use flaws on the game mechanisms to gain advantage... Terrible !

Oh, and dont forget the pathetic blues that use insta ress !!! Its the most anti-Siege bullcrap ever. Anyone who uses self ress should pack their belongings and head to Trammel !

Now, about the guild NEW... DEATH TO 'EM ALL FILTHY BLUES !!!!!!! Gasp,.

A

Azural Kane

hehe it happens bro...

people will always hate the best...

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

When I got accused of speed hacking I cracked up, anyone whos known my situation, will agree, other then Shak, we use to have slow races to see who couldnt keep up with the group, it was neck and neck sometimes with Shak, so i thought it was funny, when i of all people was called a hack.....if they call me one, they will call u one bro

Fast Cupcakes 4 Us....lol

C

Cleopatra

Death said,
'it is not OK for any NEW players to be around fighting. If I see them, I will kill and dry loot them from now on.'
I say,
'That is exactly is what you should do. They know they must leave the area of a fight, unless they are being attacked, in which case they can TRY to fight back.'

Death said,
'I am not going to waste my time trying to play politics with the NEW guild leaders and file complaints about individual players.'
I say,
'That is your choice entirely, but if we don't know about a NEW member breaking the rules, we can't fix it.'

Death said,
'NEW members are allowed to crossheal and jump into any fight they want as long as its against KOC and nobody says anything, but the second we kill one any of them there are several posts about it.'
I say.
'This first part of this sentence is bollocks. NEW are allowed to attempt to defend themselves if attacked, it has been this way for years. There aren't many players who don't know the rules we uphold. If there are a few NEW members together, they are advised to not run if attacked, but to stay and try to x-heal one another and fight back, no matter who attacks them.

Allow me to enlighten you on the way we work: We do not have anything against ANY guild. NEW members go off in all directions after they leave the guild. We will ask ANY guild they are interested in, to consider recruiting them, so don't give me any old tripe about them being allowed to interfere with your guild and not others when you're fighting, they simply are not allowed to get involved in other guilds fights. If they do, we want to know about it, with names.

The second part of the sentence is more often than not, true, although I wish it were not. NEW gets more airtime here than anyone, and they shouldn't. It is a very simple process to contact me via icq on any issue regarding the new folk. I will sort it out... pronto.'

The last part of your statement where you say you're sick of new folk jumping in and attacking you - any of them caught doing this will be booted as they have in the past. I don't mess about and let the rules we have in place relax, Death, I can't be arsed, and I fooking hate drama.

C

Calibretto

Still the same old Death to me. Doesn't matter your guild tag bro. I judge you on your actions not your guild.
Btw dealing with your ninja star combos is almost impossible with out cure pots. I carry them just try not to use them 1 vs 1 with a mage.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

Well said, milord !
And I add to that :

Im also often criticized for joining KOC by some old friends. Some of them even complain a lot when I kill them (for being in different teams) but when they dismount me in front of several naked tamers to have me dead its all fine, no complaints....Ridiculous !
They say KOC are a bunch of cheaters and blah blah blah... As far as I know, nobody uses any kind of illegal program around me. And even if someone did, that doesnt mean I would start using as well.

I have never used any pathetic cheats or programs and never will. Simply because I think its pathetic, it ruins the game. As a gamer, I like to have balance and competition. Those that need certain "advantages" to win are real losers ! Id rather lose all my stuff on a good balanced fight than loot the enemy because I won using cheats...

The same feeling goes to exploiters, that dont use cheats but use flaws on the game mechanisms to gain advantage... Terrible !

Oh, and dont forget the pathetic blues that use insta ress !!! Its the most anti-Siege bullcrap ever. Anyone who uses self ress should pack their belongings and head to Trammel !

Now, about the guild NEW... DEATH TO 'EM ALL FILTHY BLUES !!!!!!! Gasp,.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.

W

Whutupcuz

indeed milords!!! the blues will feel pain for there insolence!!!! all non believers will be purified and there belongs will be donated to the famous trash can muahahahahahahahahahah

A

Azural Kane

I agree with Shal... tell her about the offenders and they'll be dealt with, or just kill them.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

I have never used any pathetic cheats or programs and never will. Simply because I think its pathetic, it ruins the game. As a gamer, I like to have balance and competition. Those that need certain "advantages" to win are real losers !

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with WyRm, anyone who uses assist is a filthy no good pathetic son o' a one legged wench with warts on their backs and acne on their face! Death To all UO ASSIST users!!!!~!! Ya damn cheatin bas'tads!

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

I never said anything bad about u. really thought u were a cool guy, and honestly i never heard anyone call u a hack:/

PS i just think way u left stunk, coulda at least said f u all!:p

[/ QUOTE ]

And a lot of people are cool about it, but I'm suprised at just how negative some people have been.

A big, f u all, wouldn't have applied =) Had nothin to do with not enjoying being in the circle. I was ready to quit Siege and had already put a week into a new game when Hef and a couple old friends talked me into coming back. There were just to many people to contact and switch over to the other Hemp that I eventually just gave up on the idea of being able to notify everyone. Besides, you know you want my evil dyed loot =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I agree with WyRm, anyone who uses assist is a filthy no good pathetic son o' a one legged wench with warts on their backs and acne on their face! Death To all UO ASSIST users!!!!~!! Ya damn cheatin bas'tads!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you PIKON.,., Its joo again pesting me !!! Do you remember our last conversation about the sufferings of dolphins ??? Prepare thyself.,., Insolent

W

Whutupcuz

SIRE we must seek out this insolent pikon and destroy his soul muahahah....carve our names on his dry looted corpse!

P

pikon198

HARDY HARHAR!! A've lured the skeleton from his lair. Next time we meet skeletor per'aps your minions won't be in tow! An we'll see who, ah'ends up like dolphins under da' cuttin'boards!

*drowns an ale*

Ah'll be a'waiting on yer skeleton arse Harharhar!

*hic*

Cause there be only one a skull N' bones around me parts ter be afraid o mate, tis the jolly roger flag, when she be a'boring down on yer sorry arse!

K

Kat SP

No hatin' here! You had the decency to contact me and let me know what your plans were, before leaving the alliance. I hated to see ya go, but appreciated the honor that was shown to us, by giving us a heads up.

As for the cheating, keep your nose clean and those who fight you regularly will know the truth. It's that simple.

Best wishes to you!

I

imported_Razic

<blockquote><hr>

I find it ironic that the ONE person who speeds MOST obviously is not in KOC

[/ QUOTE ]

This kind of makes me laugh. Because I do know of one KoC that 100% has and uses speedhack...

G

These accusations are getting really old. This is not the forum for that.

K

Kat SP

Then where is the forum for this? Some of us might like to have our voices heard on this issue. Players wouldn't be here pointing fingers if EA had the balls to take action against these losers.

G

i wouldnt say no love, its probably less than a little but more than barely any.

G

I hated to see you go, but Hemp never really jelled with our alliance. There were too many issues for it to continue. You guilded some people after joining the alliance that caused problems; none-the-less, I hated to see it go the way it did. I liked most of you before you left and have not changed my mind because of where you went.

As for this speed hacking thing, I have not accused you, and don't even think I heard anyone else do so (you may be able to point to a post which makes me eat my words). I think most speed differences have to do with connection, computer/peripheral issues, too many applications running, and player skills. You also made a very good point about misdirected anger in regard to crashes. We need to demand more as customers of UO. The number of crashes since the last patch has convinced me most, if not all, crashes are the fault of the game and this should be worked on by the company to which we pay our monthly dues.

Hell the guy I was most convinced in the field had to have something special going, convinced me he did not and I added him to my guild!

I actually have grown to respect KOC quite a bit. Some of that comes from the additions Kat made to her guild (our alliance) who were former guild-mates of many of the people now in KOC. Also, the contacts I have had with Wavace and the field alliances we have had against JSV impressed me.

Can we all just have one big group hug?

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Comments about how since I've joined KOC I'm faster and look like I'm runnin this or that, have come from all sorts of random people. Not one particular group or anything like that. In fact, since I see a lot of circle of flame replies, I'll go ahead and say that only one person in the circle was obnoxious and it's somebody I don't pay any mind to anyway.
Let's be honost, I have been one of those who is quick to judge or call out speeder in game. I've started payin reeaaal close attention while runnn next to people in a straight line and realized it was mostly my pride that thought it saw someone speeding.
Your friend, however....lemme guess; "my system is the best in the world and i ping -300!" All I know is that my bro, owns a control systems engineering company (in other words hes a major geek who has been credited in several books). He has a pc with two duel vid cards that run four monitors in a square, seperatly or as one big pic.....this is on some kind of T connection....and he doesn't run as fast as some college students do =)
We all know that there are a few people who will speed. But its a very limited few and I've just learned to accept it. Also, if you really boil down what a "speed" program does...a good lawyer could argue that its in the grey area of being illegal.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

i wouldnt say no love, its probably less than a little but more than barely any.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty, I feel warm and fuzzy all over now =)

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

I actually have grown to respect KOC quite a bit. Some of that comes from the additions Kat made to her guild (our alliance) who were former guild-mates of many of the people now in KOC. Also, the contacts I have had with Wavace and the field alliances we have had against JSV impressed me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok.. I almost didn't respond to this because I really don't care... except nothing gets me going more than self appointed condesending people that think their opinion is so important that those people they are showing newly found respect for should care...

Sooooo... just let me make this small little point..... Perhaps we already know we are good people and all your past retoric has cause us to place little importance in your and yours' opinions. Perhaps you should concern yourself on what we think of you...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok.. I almost didn't respond to this because I really don't care... except nothing gets me going more than self appointed condesending people that think their opinion is so important that those people they are showing newly found respect for should care...

Sooooo... just let me make this small little point..... Perhaps we already know we are good people and all your past retoric has cause us to place little importance in your and yours' opinions. Perhaps you should concern yourself on what we think of you...

[/ QUOTE ]

What a simple and defeatist way of reading my post. I obviously care what your people think, hence the olive branch. But in your mind compliments are no longer allowed... check.

No wait, I forgot I don't care for the tone or message in your post Magnolia, so I shall ignore it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your friend, however....lemme guess; "my system is the best in the world and i ping -300!" All I know is that my bro, owns a control systems engineering company (in other words hes a major geek who has been credited in several books). He has a pc with two duel vid cards that run four monitors in a square, seperatly or as one big pic.....this is on some kind of T connection....and he doesn't run as fast as some college students do =)
We all know that there are a few people who will speed. But its a very limited few and I've just learned to accept it. Also, if you really boil down what a "speed" program does...a good lawyer could argue that its in the grey area of being illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Death I was with you at first, but you are losing me here. I am confused why you would start a post that has good points about why people should not make speed hacking accusations, and then in your own thread, you make veiled accusation of that sort. And in response to a point I made supporting your position.