• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NO LONGER AROUND

A

amberiel

i thought i let all know that the new musuem and vendor int he nw part of luna is no longer ther. it has been hacked and nothing seem to be going my way to get it back. only time will tell for sure but most of the items hav ebeen moved and house no longer under my control. thanks for all those kind words about my growing musuem and hope someday i may do it agian although not likly after this.

A

amberiel

at this point it it unknown. police report is filed and we can only wait to see if anything is done.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh boy, I hope it is not the case of buying an account with luna house and then the seller claiming it back.

A

amberiel

no i never bought an account. the house was sold to be by a good friend who was quitting uo.

M

mdacc#one

this is just wierd.

you have access to accounts but not the house.

J

Johnny_Five

i got ea to give me my house back bc the person just xfered it, luckily they didnt move much out, but if you complain to ea they might take the house & in a few days ull get it back like i did...

G

They probably hacked the account took the items and transfered ownership of the house to one of their accounts, but didnt bother to change the p/w or maintain the account.

I just found out that the house has been sold....

A

amberiel

i seen the guy selling it last night but he would not say a word to me. ea and gm's both sated what he did was not wrong. as nothing was wrong they would not do anything. police report is filed and hopefully something will be done but i sure everything will never be back in my hands.

A

amberiel

at this point its still unknown. just watiting to hear back form poloice report/ea to let us know the ip adress. past that i dont know what iwll or can be done.