• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Introduction of Atlantic's Newest EM Yet ?

Silentfury

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Who's dropping the Ball here? Atlantic got a new EM this week. He had a Meet and Greet that was announced by the Town Crier's. But nothing posted here about the Event, nor an introduction of who he is or his background in UO.
I'm not asking for his Bio, but a Meet and Greet is an Important Shard Event and should have been posted to let people know the details.
Hopefully he will find the time to make a Post introducing himself properly and what we can expect in the way he envisions his Events. I look forward to hearing from him and hearing what he's got up his sleeve.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been out of town for a week (Narrowly made it out of Colorado before the Blizzard!) and I am sure Yoshi will be able to post here post haste, it takes a bit of time for a new EM to get permissions and accounts setup, and Yoshi has been on the fast track.

Are you not entertained?! ;)