• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Holiday Tokens

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am popping on to a few different shards, primarily to do a vendor search. An added benefit was I could collect Holiday Tokens.

I have started noticing I get the msg " We have placed a Holiday Token in your pack" but no token is in my pack or bank.

This has happened on a number of chars and so far 6 shards.

If I log out and back in on the same char, still no token and I dont get the msg again ...

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am popping on to a few different shards, primarily to do a vendor search. An added benefit was I could collect Holiday Tokens.

I have started noticing I get the msg " We have placed a Holiday Token in your pack" but no token is in my pack or bank.

If I log out and back in on the same char, still no token and I dont get the msg again ...
Try going to the bank, opening your bank box, log out and back in.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Same thing happened to me but only on Drach....all of my chars there are VERY old but not one of them got a token...I tried everything

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Same thing happened to me but only on Drach....all of my chars there are VERY old but not one of them got a token...I tried everything
Does the game look at whether you actually play on those old chars or not? e.g. if you have not logged on for years?? Not sure how this works..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pix are you using the EC with Pinco's? I've been having an issue with getting my gifts from the tree and not being able to see them until I close the client and reopen it... perhaps yours is related.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been getting tokens on my characters on shards I do not play but have a set for gifts... so that is not the issue.
I have been hearing that sometimes if you do not have all the latest updates can hide the gifts... just for giggles see if your pack has anything in it if you empty it.
Also double check if you had room in the pack for the token to begin with.
Contact the GM's and ask them to see if you have it in your bag but unseen.
Last ditch is e mail Mesanna and explain the issue. Put in the subject line "Gift not showing when given"
They can trace the account and see if its been given the gift.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got mine on every toon I logged in. I traded a personal record amount.

If your pack is near full you have to remove some items and log in again. The token needs 6 or so slots for some reason.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran

As son as I started to write this I realised you said it TOLD you the token was in your bag, but I was going to ask ...are the characters 30 days and older?

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No these are very old chars .. made in 1998.

All newbies with almost nothing in their packs, or banks.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly sounds like a patch issue, especially if it says it gave it to you and you still don't see it (Since the token art is new).

Make sure:
1. You are opening UO from the patcher
2. Thats the only client of UO you have open

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You got it ...

It was a patch issue ... I re-ran the patcher and now I can see them.

Now I know I have at least 1 token on every shard to trade - anyone up for a trade ? :)

Ex Pac, already traded them.