• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Forensics] No FAQ about fastest way to train Forensic Evaluation ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could find no post or FAQ about the fastest way to train up Forensic Evaluation up to GM.

Any hints ? After buying it from a Healer I am only at 26 and it seems I can only check 1 corpse per try....

This way it will take me forever to GM.

Any advice on how to speed it up ?

Thanks.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Find anyone doing a champ spawn (not in Fel) and run around using it on those corpses.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the advice, I ended up doing it in a Cemetary and using blade spirits a go go....

Though, it appears that i is possibe to raise it up also on a lockpicked paragon chest over and over but have not tried this.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
using a picked chest from another player works as well i used a picked miasma chest for my skill had to get a paragon chest for last bit to 100. basically kept 10 chest on me and made a macro to do all 10 with a 10200 pause inbetween skill use with uo assist