• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] No Fame/Karma for completing quests?

D

DVDA

On UOGuide it says everytime you complete a delievery quest you gain reputation with the fisherman guild but what exactly does this mean?

I dont see it say you have gained a "Good Amount of Fame" or anything.

Do you not gain fame/karma from completely these quests? If so why not? Filling Smith Bods gets you fame/karma

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent noticed or cared but i will start paying attention. Pretty sure my fisher isnt capped..

T

Tazar

You do not gain fame/karma - instead you gain "reputation" with the fishmongers. This reputation does not show up on the "Loyalty" list with fame/karma. The reputation determines the potential for higher fish-quests and rewards.