• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] no durrability suit

M

Malrieth

i need to make a new lrc suit
i think the pendant of the magi is nice with 30% lrc with no durability, so you dont ever need to replace, i am looking to make a 100%lrc suit with no duribility at all, or a little like the pants or the arms, but i think this is nice, the armor of fortune is great with 40% lrc, add that with the pendant and you have 70%, even though the armor of fortune has duribility, you can work that out later, with a good template, you could be a legendary mage in no time with an ever lasting suit! i think this would be a great suit to sell on venders, for as much as a tangle i'd say. i think this thread will take away some of the hastle of us mages when our suit "breaks". Plz reply!
:stir:

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orny-20lrc
pendant-30lrc
LT sash (real one not the replica)-10lrc
ring-20lrc (if not imbued won't have durability)
I think the max available on a spellbook is 15.. so make a spellbook with 15 on it thats 95 lrc no durability
I can't seem to come up with that extra 5 points

Seriously tho durability is not even an issue, assuming a piece breaks you can just make a new one. A lot of the new stuff can't be forted but a piece that is 255/255 will take a long time to completely break before it needs to be replaced. If your armor is breaking quickly you either are not fort powdering it before imbuing or you are really bad at keeping your equipment in good shape, which likely means you also drop armor pieces frequently. I like to check my suit my first log in of the day and make sure everything is insured and in good repair.

S

Shantia

I can't imagine a 255 durability piece breaking with out having a long time of abuse. 255 points to 0, repair, 254 points to 0 repair etc. Basically you can repair the item 255 times and not all items loose durability at the same rate. The only way i can see armor breaking quickly is if you let it sit at 0 for to long while fighting and it goes poof. And even then you get a message warning you that you're equipment is severely damaged.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orny-20lrc
pendant-30lrc
LT sash (real one not the replica)-10lrc
ring-20lrc (if not imbued won't have durability)
I think the max available on a spellbook is 15.. so make a spellbook with 15 on it thats 95 lrc no durability
I can't seem to come up with that extra 5 points

Seriously tho durability is not even an issue, assuming a piece breaks you can just make a new one. A lot of the new stuff can't be forted but a piece that is 255/255 will take a long time to completely break before it needs to be replaced. If your armor is breaking quickly you either are not fort powdering it before imbuing or you are really bad at keeping your equipment in good shape, which likely means you also drop armor pieces frequently. I like to check my suit my first log in of the day and make sure everything is insured and in good repair.
You can get a spellbook from corgul with 20% LRC :)

M

Malrieth

lol my suits are (sadly) never 255 duribil to start off with, and the reason i think this will be nice is that with clean up brit you can get a bunch of item bless deeds and make it so you never have to replace, i guess i dont really need, just think it would be nice, especialy for a pvpr :)