• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NO Crafting in EA Land???

M

Melodie1980

This is a new rumor that I have been told about in Blazing Falls. Cause I am a store people have been iming me almost 5 times a day to tell me that crafting will be no more in ea land? Can anyone tell me if they have heard of this?

Thanks

G

I think it is more likely the fact that there will no longer be money enough to afford to craft. Prices of crafting have been reduced quite a bit in TC3 already though, they even made it 0 for failures at this point. But if what I hear is true and our big allowance of $500 for all our sims to share a week/month (I'm not sure of this) isn't going to be much to live on, let alone make crafts.

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

This is a new rumor that I have been told about in Blazing Falls. Cause I am a store people have been iming me almost 5 times a day to tell me that crafting will be no more in ea land? Can anyone tell me if they have heard of this?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't believe rumors lol...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
At the pub, one evening, one of the Devs (I forget which) answered a flat "No" to this question. Of course, things change on a daily basis, so who knows?

M

Monkeybear

The crafting table will be used to upload custom chairs like the easel is used to upload custom pictures

I

imported_SimTripps

yup MonkeyBear - most likely the craft table will be used initially for custom content objects, i.e., couch recolors, etc...