• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Comfort

G

Hi...Can somebody plz plz plz help me....i,ve been told comfort on custom chairs..is now working.But it doesnt seem to be working for me..on any of my lots
Does anybody know why? i would be greatful for any suggestions..thanks.
Any ingame advice much appreciated too..i,m sheryl in tc3.

G

Maybe it was created with lower comfort. You can select 1-7 comfort when you upload it.

G

I'm sitting on the chairs in question, some have a comfort level of 5 or 7 and my comfort isn't moving

Any ideas, anyone?

Polly

G

One time I bought some chairs from TSR and the next day he had one of his sims named bug fixer or something like that at my house, said he was just fixing bugs...maybe its something the maker can fix? It should be reported on the wiki anyway.

G

I have been testing them daily, they do not work.

I also think that when we pay for most expensive, which is way more than it is to buy a good quality chair on a store lot, they should give as much comfort as the best chairs in game do. But for custom content, the highest they go is 7, and that doesn't even work so far. They give nothing.

G

yes..i too have been trying them everyday..but i,ve been told the bug was fixed..several days ago....we are paying a lot of $ for custom content chairs..and its sooooo annoying that they dont work