• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No access to my account!

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I am having a problem with my account, I can no longer access my information to enter the game time code. :wall:

After accessing my EA password I come across this screen. in the past I was able to access my payment information and enter the game time code .

Now I'm in doubt, what do i do here? create a new account and what about 13 years of gaming?

I do this every year, I buy 12 months of playing time, always in February !

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. You have to log in on both sites. The EA site does not log you into the Mythic Site.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup. You have to log in on both sites. The EA site does not log you into the Mythic Site.
ok, if i understood correctly i have to create a password also on mythic site to be able to insert my game code?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, if i understood correctly i have to create a password also on mythic site to be able to insert my game code?
The only option I see is to log in with your ea account from the Mythic site. Here
You use the email address.

I can't get the the screen in your first picture. That is where you put the same info as you log into the game.
Master account name is your account name.

Good Luck.