• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NM Hub/Vendor/Auction House

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The New Magincia hub/auction/vendor house is under new ownership and I plan to have the house continue on as the same thing for the Siege community to use.

All are welcome to place an auction safe along the walls. If I understand correctly, I will have to make you a co-owner so you can place the safe and then switch you to a friend of the house so you can manage your safe. (if I have this wrong, please correct me).

All of the tiles are still in place with the exception of the east abyss house tile. I'm hoping to get that tile back, but it is too early to tell.

Please let me know if you want to place a vendor in the house. All vendors will be along the east side of the house (as they were before).

Thanks,

Starcon

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to place a couple vendors and safes if possible.
Sam I Am

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will place a vendor. I'll get with you at a later date to arrange it. Thanks!

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sam and Freelsy, sounds good. Just PM me or holler in game when you are ready.

And anyone else that wants a vendor or auction safe can PM, post, or holler in game and we'll get it set up

Thanks,

Starcon