• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

nite site

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
my nocturnal ear rings no werks, nite site nos werks. dey beees broken?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get it when I have night sight item on and it goes dark and I have to take off item and put back on.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aye. From my time in days of yore you had to remove and then don them again. pain in the rear for sure.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
turtle spawn in bad for that, right down where the sand transitions to the grass.
im a elf with n/s on my suit and it still hits me.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here I am a mongbat posing as a Elf and the world goes dark on me now :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What weak eyes you have.

(Whenever I have experienced this issue with a character its due to one of 2 reasons. 1 you are an elf and wearing a Night sight item... or 2 you are a human/gargoyle wearing 2 Night sight items. They tend to cancel one another and make you take the item off and back on to reset them.)

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i am an elf. i wear nightsight earrings. and someplaces; even if you do take the earrings off and on again, it is still pitch black. thoughts?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
click on options on the right side 2nd icon looks like a eye click on that scroll down to you see colored lighting if not checked check it. oh make sure to uncheck dark nights. if it still works when you die the screen wont be so dark.
above you will see where you are able to change speach chat emote etc.... colors

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you have 2 items with nightsight they negate each other for some reason @Kyronix it's an old bug but it likes to hang out in dungeons and especially around champ spawns