• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Ninjitsu without hiding

C

CoolSpot

Hi, i'm creating my new pvp char and i have a few questions. It's a ninja dexer
Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Parrying
RS
Ninjitsu

the idea of ninjitsu is use Ki Attack and Death Strike, but it really worth? Or maybe is better use the 100 points in another thing?

I can't use Focus Attack because i'll be wearing a shield.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ninjitsu will be good to help with the 200 point or 300 point weapon special move mana reduction and also with animal form for getting away when dismounted and outnumbered.

However, you might well want to consider not using a shield? and going with Bushido? I don't know your plans and how integral a shield will be but usually dexxers need to chug (str/dex pots along with heal/cure) and use a one handed weapon. Bushido is really good for melee for lots of reasons pointed out in other threads (but NOT good when using a shield). Just an idea.

C

CoolSpot

I thougth in bushido but i will use lighting strike, and what else? maybe parrying can help with archers and warriors.