• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja PVM build?

mihali

Sage
Ninjas for PVM. Have not seen too much on these in the forum. I know folks are using Ninja for PVP, but PVM? I have seen few Ninjas on PVM events and they seem to be interesting. Something different, and not all Sampire or typical warrior type. Any ideas? I suspect with the right gear and mechanics of use, Ninja could work ok, but never tried it. Builds of interest could be Ninja Archer, Ninja Swordsman, Others? I suspect a very cramped template, since would need
Ninjitsu/weapon Skill/Hiding/Stealth/Tactics/Anatomy/Chivalry with tweaking some numbers in the skills part. Also I suspect Ninjas for sustained damage PVM fights may be very much mana dependent.
Any thoughts/ideas appreciated.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I run a feint parry mirror image ninja with feint and mirror image you take very little damge but it is very slow at killing

mihali

Sage
I run a feint parry mirror image ninja with feint and mirror image you take very little damge but it is very slow at killing
In a previous event I saw a Tiger Form Ninja doing a great job on the paragons then. Could not see what weapon he was using, running around so fast.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Ninja are heavily needed because of dog form HP regen . No much use in PVM.
I am using one in Blackthorn sometimes (tiger form) just for fun .
Cannot use weapon specials , cannot cast anything except mirror image or use bandage heal.

Previous events had evil Para Barron
Now deceit event has nothing geared warrior with band healing cannot handle.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

This ninja template from Lord God is a classic. Very fun template that can solo just about anything. I would occasionally use something like this on Siege.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Sunce you're on the subject what basics do you look for in your ninja's outfit? Any pieces other than the shoulders stick out to you from this event?

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah FC and FCR are helpful in keeping mirror images up. Definitely not necessary, but helpful. Other than that, just regular dexer gear, doesn't even have to be too fancy since you should rarely get hit.