• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja build

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I went with a basic one.
120 swords
120 tactics
120 anat
120 nin
120 resist
100 healing
20 focus

Stay in tiger form, gets evasion, just use mirror immage.

Or drop focus and try to get good jewels to boost parry. Really survivable, but damage output is low

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes, so focus is wasted, that was just passive increase from raising med and focus for training nin

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tiger form has evasion, bleed, defense chance boost, and dc cap increase.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
idealy, you want 100 DI, 50 dci, 45 hci. i use 55 lmc and do ok. i am using katanas, so only need 150 stam for max swing, and 163 in case i get cursed.

if you plan better than i did, you can get HLL, HML, slayer, and hit lightning on your weapons, and have no problem with mana or health

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Tried ninja tiger build at Hythloth event season time ago.
Damage output is low without hit area. With hit area all imps are aggroed and killing my images very fast. So now tiger ninja is for Blackthorn only.
Developers nerfed ninja forms too hard. Also looks like blood drinker is not working with tiger form bleeding. At least I didn't noticed any slight change in my HP regeneration.
Out of ninja form only 1 skil is usefull in PVM : focus attack.

Was fun to try it.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried ninja tiger build at Hythloth event season time ago.
Damage output is low without hit area. With hit area all imps are aggroed and killing my images very fast. So now tiger ninja is for Blackthorn only.
Developers nerfed ninja forms too hard. Also looks like blood drinker is not working with tiger form bleeding. At least I didn't noticed any slight change in my HP regeneration.
Out of ninja form only 1 skil is usefull in PVM : focus attack.

Was fun to try it.
Yup I tried a blood drinking weapon and it said can't use this in your form