• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Nightmares from The Fens of the Dead

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Smell of Pumpkin Spice and Spiced Cider filled the brisk night air, it had become the season before Winter, the Holidays were approaching, not sure exactly what Holidays it was for Britainnia but the celebration with Pumpkins Skulls and Piles of Bones was right up My alley. As i sat on a log in front of the Bonfire, sewing needle in one hand Sewing a doll and Weaving a Tale, the fire had been secretly stoked with Nightshade to send my listeners into a deep sleep. Tossing another log onto the fire the flames grow, drawing you in......

POSTED at all Cities, Villages, establishments and Orc Forts

Headlines Read: Nightmares from The Fens of the Dead

Monday Oct. 18th @8:30 pm est Located in Trinsic 70o 39 S / 41o 33 E

Bring your spooky or funny Stories and an Adventure
Sit Nestled around the Bonfire and Tell Your Tale

If you like bring an Oddity for the Shop

Signed: ~Phoebe Nox

zzzzzzjadens1.jpg

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Phoebe Nox
Novice

Phoebe Nox Avatar

Member is Online
yesterday at 7:39am aedon likes this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by Phoebe Nox on yesterday at 7:39am
My Nightmares always begin in the same place, a dwelling of torture. Now I have taken others into my nightmares, and they saw their souls as living dead. As such, I saw the demons within them and the demons they attract......but so far none have been Mechanical or Vampires !

POSTED at all City's and Orc Forts:

Monday at 8:30 pm est. we shall meet again for a Night of Bonfire Stories

Phoebe shall begin her story shortly after we gather

Meet at The Fens Oddities Shop - just right a few screens of Galehaven Tavern along the Coast
Located in Trinsic 70o 39 S / 41o 33 E

Posted by:

Phoebe Nox
and
The Cast of Witches

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
So I am now able to post here and I will try to keep things updated, We have had 2 story nights and Halloween is tomorrow, so since Monday nights are a Guild Meeting night for a few of you I will change up and have the next Story night on a Tuesday I will skip this first week in November but I will attend the Tavern night that night, no shenanigan's this week but be ready soon.....