• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightmare

Wharton

Adventurer
Hello, I was just getting ready to distribute the training points for the first round of training for my nightmare, and went to CAH to see how many points I had to work with, but the points they say I have for the pet entered, was more points than the pet planner says I have. The pet planner says I have 1501 for the first round (3002 total), and the cah site says I have a total of 4503, or half that for the first round of training? Am I doing it all wrong? Do all pets have the same amount of training points to work with? Why would the cah site be so far off?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Each round gets 1501 points. So a 2 slot pet gets 4503 points total. A 3 slot pet gets 3002.

Some nightmares start at 3 slot.

That guide is for a Pre Patch Nightmare that is two slots. Not current 2 slot Nightmares. Not current 3 slot NMs.

Wharton

Adventurer
Ok, thank you! It is a 2 slot pet. I had not thought of that! So, the pre patch pets will still be considered legal when the next publish is out?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok, thank you! It is a 2 slot pet. I had not thought of that! So, the pre patch pets will still be considered legal when the next publish is out?
Yes, only the exploited pets will be changed. Pre patch is just old, not exploit.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I sure hope they test the change to protect pre-patch legal pets!

Branden

Journeyman
@Obsidian that what I’m hoping since I just got more PP mares and WWs on Lake Superior also I have a mare when transferred no pictures appeared on the trade window but the mare lore stats pop up so you know it there just don’t have anything in the trade window to show that your trading a mare.