• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightmare Screenshots in EC?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Can anyone share screenshots of what the various new nightmares look like in EC (the void, shiny/metallic, etc)?

I can't seem to find any and I'm not sure if they all just look the same to me or if they all look the same to everyone in EC.

Thanks!

Kitiara

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats why there are no EC shots of the new colors. They all look the same.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend just showed me a shiny and it looks different enough that I think I'd at least know it wasn't a plain one. Here's a terrible screenshot I took super fast -
shiny-mare-EC.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Maybe it's just me...or my screen...but I took shots of them side by side and they all look the same to me.

Someone said they could tell the difference but I can't.
ccvsec.png

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing I can tell is that the new colors all look fuzzier to me than the plain ones from before. So Larisa those are all 4 colors, EC on the left, CC on the right? Thanks!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep those are all of them! Hope that helps!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They all look exactly alike... shinny, white faced or void... look identical... Blah... and shame on the DEVs...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

clockwise starting at the leftmost: old t2a nightmare (1998-2001), Current normal nightmare, Dread Warhorse, New shiny/void nightmare.

And remember, it's the skins in cc that make the different nightmares. 4 skins (2 short manes, 1 long mane light, 1 dark) with 1 hue overlayed. EC has that same 1 hue but only on one skin.