• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightmare/Runebeetle Max Trained Stats????

S

Storx

I was wandering if someone can point me in the direction of an site or page that explains the max trainable stats on runebeetles and nightmares.. cause i did a quick google and all the sites i found said that nightmares only went to 92.5 wrestling.. well after hours of pounding on a Shadow Iron Elemental looking at the screen every few minutes to heal it while playing another account i found that im at 101.1 wrestling so far.. and im just confused.. why its still going if the max is 92.5???? or was there a change in a recent patch that all the sites not caught up with yet??

R

RichDC

Im not sure i understand what you mean...but if i understand right its a very simple answer.

You can only train a nightmare OR a rune beetle to 100, if the runebeetle(eval and poisoning) is above GM once tamed that is its cap.

S

Storx

well i didnt pay attention to what the wrestling was on the nightmare when i tamed it... i just looked at all there resist.. and hitpoints.. and tamed off that.. this was the first time i looked at it cause i was writing down what it started with before training.. and see how it was doing on an excel list...and when i wrote down the initial before i started to train i had logged 100.9 on my excel list... and when i check it recently it was at 101.1 and i wanted to make a addition to my excel list of how far i was from max in each section and when i did a quick google i found that it stated 92.5.... so im just confused...
Is it rare to find one with above GM stats???

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a general rule stats (not skills) can go to 125 if they are below that when you tamed the pet. Any stat over 125 upon taming won't go beyond that value. So if a pet has 50 dex when you tame it, it'll be trainable to 125 dex. If it has 300 dex when you tame it, that's as high as it'll go.

Skill caps vary between pets, but for a nightmare you'll be capped at 100. The runebeetle can be tamed with some skills over GM and those will be capped at whatever their level was when you tamed it. Anything below or at GM on a runebeetle's skill page will only cap at 100 though.

I hope I've explained that clearly lol.

Wenchy